Kaya Scodelario from Skins

T

thinnfinnk

I hate her thighs.
And I don't really think she is that skinny, but I do have to give her props for looking mostly natural though.

G

georgia88

Her upper body was so cute and petite in Skins. It's still small now but her thighs have ballooned like no other. She just looks sort of skinny-fat/sloppy now.

hana114

Worker Bee

She looks painfully average. I think when she was in Skins her figure was mainly due to her age, and now that she's grown up a bit so have her thighs :nopity:

Rhianna

Rising Star
Did any UK-ers watch a program on BBC1 called "True Love?" One of the programs featured Kaya and she has definately slimmed down a little when compared to the pictures in this thread.

Sasja

Rising Star
Her upper body was so cute and petite in Skins. It's still small now but her thighs have ballooned like no other. She just looks sort of skinny-fat/sloppy now.

I agree - sloppy. I don't think she works out at all.

délié

Rising Star

aw, i think she looks so much like Jessica Stroup in this picture(on the left)

ForeverDirtx

Rookie
Not a fan at all. Always thought she was REALLY over rated. Especially with guys.x__x

And I HAAATE the fact that she has my name.T^T Was so confused when I was speed reading down the recent posts and saw my name.

M

mia

I've always loved Kaya so thank goodness she slimmed down! She is pear shaped, carrying extra weight just makes her look so out of proportion.

B

Babydoll

Not a fan of her body but, gosh, she's beautiful :luv:
And I loved her in Skins too!

jbeyes

Rookie
...i feel so saaaaad! :( when i saw skins, i thought she was the portrait of the word "perfect" (except for most of her outfits, but i know she was a tv show character) she was so thin and pretty!
I know! She was totally inspirational in every way for me. Sad to see she does not put effort into looking like that again. I still love her though, her face is stunning :luv:

Worker Bee
This gif is from Skins:Fire.

Beautiful girl + stunning production + thinspo = WIN

Aaah, am I the only one who thinks her neck is divine?

Helen

Rising Star
This gif is from Skins:Fire.

Beautiful girl + stunning production + thinspo = WIN

Aaah, am I the only one who thinks her neck is divine?
I wouldn't all her "thinspo" ;) she's blessed to have such long neck

But yeah, I adore those episodes! Basically, the whole new seasons was breathtaking, and god, her outfits...

Worker Bee
I wouldn't all her "thinspo" ;) she's blessed to have such long neck

But yeah, I adore those episodes! Basically, the whole new seasons was breathtaking, and god, her outfits...
:lol: I suppose I was only distracted by her beauty and character.

You're totally right about the outfits!

Helen

Rising Star
My favorite outfit is the last one!
Mine too, actually :) I adore the costs she is wearing in the first picture (black) nd the last one (blue), not to mention the shoes she always have.

I was really surprised, to be honnest. She is a classical pear shape (serioulsy, imagine the first outfit of the season worn by a skinny girl) and some dresses were odd on her, suh as this one:

BUT she is stunning in that one:

Anyways, I think we all agree that she is as wasted face