• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Katy Perry

A

AmorFlaco

She reminds me of a modern-day Marilyn Monroe. Hair, sex figure, weight fluctations... She has a HUGE chest (boobs). And not very fit. Maybe belongs in the takedown thread? Oh, well..

This one had me surprised at her stomach... not as bad as i expected.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
I don't dislike her body as much as I maybe should, I'm not sure why. Maybe because even though I'm well aware that she's annoying, contrived, a little tacky, etc etc etc, I've got a wee little soft spot for some Katy Perry.

Who knew!

Rhianna

Rising Star
Her stomach isn't actually too bad, although her boobs are absolutely massive, I wonder if she gets back pain.

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
I don't mind her body. It's not my ideal, but I feel this is the kind of body the fat-movement should be celebrating if they had any brains.
She is not skinny, but she is not unhealthy and she looks fine. Like a modern vintage type of body.

As for her music? Meh... not my style. Though I liked Fireworks back in the day.

S

Stazie

I've had a soft spot for California Girls after seeing this parody video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kelUCEcdO8M

In general, the one thing that makes the absolute biggest difference for me in whether I think she looks pretty or not is whether her hair's up or down--I think she looks so so so much better with it down. It's remarkable.

S

skinny_rose

I love her music but she would look so much better if she lost a couple of pounds.

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Katy is mostly very good looking, needs to concentrate on maintaining. Somehow Hollywood will eff it up for her.

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
WHY is she in Vogue Italia???! This is a models job!!!!! God damn celebrities taking that away from models.

N

Nori

For some reason I really like her. She isn't skinny, of course, but she looks quite slim to me and in general just really good :)

lechevrefeuille

Worker Bee
If I ever was a pop singer, and was invited to perform at the VS Fashion Show, I would slim the f*ck down. In fact I would work out in my sleep and eat air. Just saying.

JustJo

Rookie
If I ever was a pop singer, and was invited to perform at the VS Fashion Show, I would slim the f*ck down. In fact I would work out in my sleep and eat air. Just saying.
Cough, cough, nicki minaj. But at least katy wouldn't need to divide by zero to make it so.

Danger

Rookie
I think she is super plain. She is the perfect example of how an avereage looking girl can be made up in any way to appear glam, silly, sexy. I think she is a makeup artists dream face, symmetrical and plain. Ready for any look to be painted on her.

E

Em.

Hated her when she came out first, then kind of grew a liking and now I really don't care about her at all. Generic Popstar. NEEEEEEEEEXT.