Katy Perry

When she first came out I loved her style and music but now I just think mediocre body, mediocre voice and there's no way in hell I'd pay to see a movie about her life.

gross..
tumblr_m8k5zqBoY31rxfsb5o1_500.jpg

Her stomach isn't actually too bad, although her boobs are absolutely massive, I wonder if she gets back pain.

I think maybe it is because her boobs are so big that her stomach doesn't look as bad as it might on someone with a small chest.

She has definitely gained. There are new pics of her out from just yesterday and her thighs are bigger. If she eats fast food well it's not surprising.

My bad, I put these new bikini pics are from " Aug 4, 2012" but They are NOT. They're from 2 days ago: AUGUST 12, 2012. Anyway, a new one from the same day:

21ninmb.jpg

29w1nbd.jpg

xgh5bn.jpg

25hiir6.jpg

2ntieix.jpg

Aw man this is why i have to slim down SO much... very little chest to make my proportions looks better. All I can do is try to slim down all over.

Can't say I would want that size chest though. Wouldn't be able to wear much!

I think she is really well proportioned for someone with such huge boobs. I am not a fan of her music but I don't think she look's unhealthy.

I think she is really well proportioned for someone with such huge boobs. I am not a fan of her music but I don't think she look's unhealthy.
She looks very healthy. It's just that she isn't my thinspo. She isn't skinny but has a good body.

Yes, this. She is not model skinny and probably never was or will be, but on the other hand she is not a fatty embracing her so-called 'curves'. She looks healthy and well proportioned and I can appreciate that even though its not my personal aesthetic.

Ugh, she's an absolutely terrible singer. CANNOT sing live.

I guess the whole world knows that. She's only a pretty face with a good body. End of story. She's in the Britney, Kesha, Miley, Selena category when it comes to her voice....

I'm certainly not a KP fan, but she's got gorgeous eyes. Can you all just IMAGINE how cool they'd look if she got skinny? That being said, she's not what I'd call fat by any means, I think she looks healthy.

I'm certainly not a KP fan, but she's got gorgeous eyes. Can you all just IMAGINE how cool they'd look if she got skinny? That being said, she's not what I'd call fat by any means, I think she looks healthy.

Yeah, she's got beautiful eyes and a very healthy body, just as you said "not skinny", but average :)