Katy Perry

I'm a fan of hers for sure. It's funny to hear such positive feedback regarding her body when Vanessa hudgens figure gets such a hard time. I think they are both in the healthy range except Katy has a much bigger breast. Just wondering why so many ladies are more excepting of Katy's "healthy" bod when there is a lot of criticism towards Vanessas.

I'm a fan of hers for sure. It's funny to hear such positive feedback regarding her body when Vanessa hudgens figure gets such a hard time. I think they are both in the healthy range except Katy has a much bigger breast. Just wondering why so many ladies are more excepting of Katy's "healthy" bod when there is a lot of criticism towards Vanessas.

I'm confused on this as well. I consider Katy's body very average-slim with a large frame and large curves, quite the opposite from most of our ideals right? Maybe because she has great skin? :confused:

Maybe it's because Vanessa didn't use to look like that before, so people know that she's been naughty with food or careless with exercise. She gained a lot in her stomach\thigh area whereas Katy is pretty much 'bigger' everywhere and has always been curvy.

ugh. i can't STAND katy perry. horrible music. average to over-sized body. annoying personality. only in the spot-light b/c she's pretty much a sex-kitten. goo. big boobs and hips are just gross. :superpuke:

if she made better music... i'd probably be able to like her a tiny bit. maybe.

ugh. i can't STAND katy perry. horrible music. average to over-sized body. annoying personality. only in the spot-light b/c she's pretty much a sex-kitten. goo. big boobs and hips are just gross. :superpuke:

Thank you! Nothing to add here.

I consider Katy's body very average-slim with a large frame and large curves, quite the opposite from most of our ideals right? Maybe because she has great skin? :confused:

Well, not everyone is working from the same template.

For those who are large framed, it's nice to see what someone can do with that frame and still look ok. As someone with a large frame, it is somewhat frustrating to constantly see people who have much narrower shoulder and hip bones... it is just, i cannot ever make my bones narrower.

(I'm very athletic so she is not much of an example to me, I tend to find MMA fighters and crossfit athletes with average-to-wide-frames at very low bodyfats to be a better inspiration for me personally. Even though they are NOT MY IDEAL at all and I do wish I had less muscle and was a skinnier type naturally..., they are similar to me, but a little leaner-- achievable!)

I think someone with Katy Perry's body type is the type of body that the Fat Acceptance movement would embrace, if they had any goddamn sense. Because she is large framed, it would probably NEVER be heatlhy for her to be at a BMI of even 18! But she is still "attractive" and an achievable size. And not unattainable at all. I hate when fat-acceptance shit showcases TRULY OBESE people, as healthy/happy/normal.

Well, not everyone is working from the same template.

For those who are large framed, it's nice to see what someone can do with that frame and still look ok. As someone with a large frame, it is somewhat frustrating to constantly see people who have much narrower shoulder and hip bones... it is just, i cannot ever make my bones narrower.

(I'm very athletic so she is not much of an example to me, I tend to find MMA fighters and crossfit athletes with average-to-wide-frames at very low bodyfats to be a better inspiration for me personally. Even though they are NOT MY IDEAL at all and I do wish I had less muscle and was a skinnier type naturally..., they are similar to me, but a little leaner-- achievable!)

I think someone with Katy Perry's body type is the type of body that the Fat Acceptance movement would embrace, if they had any goddamn sense. Because she is large framed, it would probably NEVER be heatlhy for her to be at a BMI of even 18! But she is still "attractive" and an achievable size. And not unattainable at all. I hate when fat-acceptance shit showcases TRULY OBESE people, as healthy/happy/normal.

I know that. But what happened to the harsh criticism that everyone else receives? Large framed people can be skinny, and Katy Perry could be much skinnier. Don't get the wrong idea though, I think it wouldn't look/be right because of who she is. And honestly I don't give a fuck about her anyway so I don't even know why I'm in this thread. :lol:

I do NOT think Katy has a large frame, I'd say it's a medium one, certainly not small but not big, either. Girls like Adele, Oprah, Queen Latifah, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Xtina Aguilera ( as of lately as like 12 years ago hers was a small one) are the ones who have a big frame.

She has nice lean arms, the rest of her is too porky.

Aug 25, 2012

33z5w79.jpg

20u95w0.jpg

Katy Perry is notoriously plain looking without makeup. Even the interviewer from Rolling Stone said she hardly recognized the washed out girl that was in front of her. I found it strange they published that :lol:

Thank you.