• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Katie Schmid

Kayla_Joy

Rookie
Reaction score
I can see what you mean to an extent, with a lot of work, and a change in hair style and color, she could be quite stunning. But at this point she's really just thinspo material.

Kit

Super Star
Reaction score
I can see what you mean to an extent, with a lot of work, and a change in hair style and color, she could be quite stunning. But at this point she's really just thinspo material.
if you want to reply to someone click the reply button, or quote then insert quote, OR just hit @and start typing the persons name

• Agree
Reactions: Ethereal and Ellie

Kayla_Joy

Rookie
Reaction score
if you want to reply to someone click the reply button, or quote then insert quote, OR just hit @and start typing the persons name
Thank you so much for the information!:bow:

Blair Waldorf

Rising Star
Reaction score
I know it’s been a while since this thread was updated, @nicole120 expressed a query about whether Katie would look different in motion, body-wise, so I’m adding a screenshot mid video of her thighs.
4057A31B-A46A-41A0-8E08-5574944A202C.png

Reactions: FailedSupermodel

Ethereal

Super Star
Reaction score
She posted a video on youtube talking about mental health

Still stand by the consensus on this thread; her body is maintained well and she should be booking more work (commercial). I know her face is unremarkable but there are so many successful models with worse faces and definitely worse bodies than her.

EDIT: couldn’t get through the whole video myself because the ‘quirky’ persona seems a little forced to me.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
She posted a video on youtube talking about mental health

Still stand by the consensus on this thread; her body is maintained well and she should be booking more work (commercial). I know her face is unremarkable but there are so many successful models with worse faces and definitely worse bodies than her.

EDIT: couldn’t get through the whole video myself because the ‘quirky’ persona seems a little forced to me.
I got through about two minutes... the edits were too hard and too obvious. She came across as really superficial which I'm sure wasn't her intent... maybe next time she could try less?

SaintLaurentSkinny

Rising Star
Reaction score
she admitted to having an eating disorder and that she was actually hospitalized to "Regain her health" so I hope that she's feeling a bit better mentally. I run into her everytime I go to Soho and we're both always grabbing a diet coke at the same time. She's SUPER shy and EXTRA self conscious in person, to the point where she hunches her shoulders and is never looking up. I think she has an amazing shape, not as much as an HF face but with insta you never know.

sparklingwater

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score