Kate Moss

It's so depressing to see her recent photos. :(

So let's just look at old ones

tumblr_mutbyrRqGV1sxpk0mo1_500.jpg

NSFW!

Some additional photos of Kate from the Playboy shoot.
Photos are truly amazing, I'm especially fan of the last one!
:luv:

Lol, all i can think about these playboy shots are, A) Her nipples are just a bit too protruding for my taste; and B) if that's a mole on her left hip, she should really get it checked out by a dermatologist.

But other than that -- she's still got "it," even if she isn't as fresh as she once was.

Eh, I wouldn't say she looks any good here...:nervous:

Really? I've seen Kate in A LOT worse state. Doesn't look bloated from her face, can't see what is happening under the shirt though. Like she can't undo the years of f'd up eating and smoking and drinking and drugs. So yeah ... I think she looks fiiiiiine here :) When I saw it, I HAD to post it because it made me happy not disgusted (khm khm BabsiesFlappyThighs).

me neither... :hmm: @ZeroDiet, do tell :grin:

Sorry I didn't mean it like that. Hasn't Johnny struggled with various addictions and depression throughout the years? I don't follow celebs too closely so I may be mistaken. But I would imagine addictions are a symptom of an underlying disorder, something to drown out the pain; and depression itself is a mental illness. Obviously he's a fantastic actor and I hope he's happy, but he has always seemed "broken" to me. I can imagine Kate being "broken" too, considering how young she was when she started modeling. It's just that broken people have a way of finding each other, although sometimes it gets too much, I suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:
good to see that she is doing well :) looking good, woman!

aUzpRKt.jpg

Her face looks fresh and clear, much better than I've seen of her in candids for a while. And she doesn't look bloated, either. I do think her outfit is a bit awkward though, I can't tell if she's wearing a grey top or mismatched shades of black. I don't know why, but mismatched blacks kinda really me twitch.. :wtf::ohno:

Sorry I didn't mean it like that. Hasn't Johnny struggled with various addictions and depression throughout the years? I don't follow celebs too closely so I may be mistaken. But I would imagine addictions are a symptom of an underlying disorder, something to drown out the pain; and depression itself is a mental illness. Obviously he's a fantastic actor and I hope he's happy, but he has always seemed "broken" to me. I can imagine Kate being "broken" too, considering how young she was when she started modeling. It's just that broken people have a way of finding each other, although sometimes it gets too much, I suppose...

Hmm I agree I'm not too fond of his current appearance. I thought he was gorgeous in his earlier years. I thought he was in a happy relationship until his divorce. I can imagine him struggling with addictions in the past. Anyways I did a quick search on him and apparently he has panic attacks and is terrified of clowns...