Kate Moss

I admire someone with the balls not to care about losing her looks, especially when she's been famous for beauty - I mean, plastic surgery/hours on the treadmill/becoming a recluse because you can't adjust to aging is really sad, and it's sad to think you have to restrict your life past a certain age out of fear of being judged. She's never given a fuck and she still doesn't - that's cool. But she doesn't look good.

Reactions: 3 users
I admire someone with the balls not to care about losing her looks, especially when she's been famous for beauty - I mean, plastic surgery/hours on the treadmill/becoming a recluse because you can't adjust to aging is really sad, and it's sad to think you have to restrict your life past a certain age out of fear of being judged. She's never given a fuck and she still doesn't - that's cool. But she doesn't look good.
I get what you're saying and I totally agree, but I just think It's sad because we know she's probably aging this way because of the unhealthy lifestyle she had\has :(

It is quite sad considering she's in her 40's and looks this bad. I don't expect her to look like she's 20 but a bit of work doesn't harm. It's such a shame she let herself go.

Admittedly, I don't know much about Kate Moss, but I've never seen her current state as a result of a cool, not giving a fuck attitude. I've always considered it as coming from being lazy and unhealthy, and personally, I think she's just living off her previous fame/current iconic supermodel status. She doesn't take care of herself and it doesn't seem like she ever has.

Sad to think this is what she looks like today :(
View attachment 5477

This is the perfect advertisement for anti-smoking or anti-drugs. I don't expect her to look the way she used to but all the damage she has done to her body took from a 10 to like a 2. Her body is disgusting, her skin is awful, her face looks bloated. Look at models like Christie Brinkley or Elle MacPherson - sure they don't have the skinny look that we like her but they don't look like Kate Moss does now. Shame.

Shot by Richard Avedon in 1996
tumblr_ngv1k1qRGO1qhbh1qo1_1280.jpg

W May 2015
Piece of Kate
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Olivier Rizzo
Model: Kate Moss
Make-Up: Peter Philips
Hair: Anthony Turner

SiyLX6Ql.jpg
Bacowbbl.jpg

T0rBUN1l.jpg
DVjDjgBl.jpg

Last edited:
I think the wide-set eyes and great bone structure will make her look good at any age. I mean, look at those legs! And you have to consider that she's been doing anything to become ugly (drugs, unhealthy lifestyle, zero fucks given in general), except getting fat of course. My favorite model forever.

She will always be an icon and face of fashion/modelling, one of the first ever models that became a household name and didn't fade out... can't say however that I've kept up with her recently after she destroyed herself, lost my respect and tbh I don't want to see someone that I looked up to so much be in THAT way