Kate Moss

tumblr_n406g0RGzD1rd11tco1_250.gif

Kate's younger sister (Lottie Moss) is the face of 'Calvin Klein Jeans x Mytheresa.com The Re-Issue Project'.
I posted a comparison with Kate's infamous one.

Source: DailyMail

Lottie
WKfpya5l.jpg

Kate
RvVrIyel.jpg

Kate just looks so beautiful and Lottie looks very boring, average, and plain. If she wants to make it anywhere, she needs to lose weight and work on her expressions. Her arm could be the size of a leg.

Kate's younger sister (Lottie Moss) is the face of 'Calvin Klein Jeans x Mytheresa.com The Re-Issue Project'.

Lottie
WKfpya5l.jpg

Kate
RvVrIyel.jpg

Comparing the two pictures, I don't think Lottie is very good as a model! But who knows? maybe she'll get better, lose weight... meanwhile she uses what she got - her name.
Kate Moss in the 90's is just so ... :luvluv:
That gif!!!

Lottie
WKfpya5l.jpg

Kate
RvVrIyel.jpg

I second what everyones said - Lottie clearly is nowhere near Kate especially because here Kate is perfection :luv: but I actually do think if Lottie lost weight and actually worked to improve her modeling then she could be alright. Like I think she has a really pretty face! Sucks to be the sister of Kate Moss (even if it's just a half-sister) because living up to Kate in her prime is nearly impossible

She seems to look lovely with Dark hair. Just my opinion but I feel like blonde washes her out and ages her more. I know some of these pics are from when she was younger... but I still think going darker would be a big favor to her

Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus for Stella McCartney Fall/Winter 14/15
kate-moss-stella-mccartney-fall-winter-14-15-1.jpg

kate-moss-stella-mccartney-fall-winter-14-15-2.jpg

kate-moss-stella-mccartney-fall-winter-14-15-3.jpg

kate-moss-stella-mccartney-fall-winter-14-15-4.jpg

^^ looks like lots of contouring had to be done to make those cheekbones standout.