Kaia Gerber

img%5D

This also demonstrates the difference a flattering swimsuit for your body type and a tan can make.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Her proportions might be the closest thing to a living human designer's sketch.

nrm_1423440554-elle-fashion-sketch-comp.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
It’s curious to note that she has quite big boobs (relative to her weight) and non-prominent bones. Her bone structure is tiny.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Probably wishful thinking for me to say that I hope the above pictures of her looking healthy will deter the concern trolls all over her instagram convinced that skinniness and healthiness are mutually exclusive concepts.

As an aside, did anyone else catch this slightly cryptic tweet she made earlier in March?

22EE2BA0-C1D8-4258-99D8-673C0AECCA2C.jpeg

It's interesting to me how Kaia in the swimsuit looks almost a bit boxy on top from the front view but not so much from the side. Even though Charlotte isn't as thin, I think I like her shape better (though that's nothing either of then can control).

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
It's interesting to me how Kaia in the swimsuit looks almost a bit boxy on top from the front view but not so much from the side. Even though Charlotte isn't as thin, I think I like her shape better (though that's nothing either of then can control).
I agree with you, but if I had Kaias legs I wouldn’t mind having an almost “boxier” stomach compared to legs, like she has. She’s beyond perfect in these bikini pics and I can’t take my eyes off her legs. I don’t even notice Charlotte’s presence in the pictures of them together haha
Also her skin is amazing, not just face-wise, but also body-wise. Can’t quite explain it, but her body is just :ijizzed:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It is really interesting to see bikini candids of her. I feel like she looks much thinner clothed?
I am a bit suprised everyone seems to adore how she looks, I have to admit I am not that impressed. She looks good, healthy and slim, but also soft. Not a fan of her upper body either.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It is really interesting to see bikini candids of her. I feel like she looks much thinner clothed?
I am a bit suprised everyone seems to adore how she looks, I have to admit I am not that impressed. She looks good, healthy and slim, but also soft. Not a fan of her upper body either.
B51890C6-42C5-483E-AD26-4F887A2BD2D1.jpeg
02D9F5B8-1DC9-4545-8854-3D609E29E64A.jpeg
064B3906-E135-43B1-9009-A42B0BDCDDB7.jpeg
C9E832D9-C9E3-4FF4-83A9-BD7D6FBD5153.jpeg

Honestly I think the total opposite

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
i agree with @NewYorkSkinny ....like "soft?" Bitch where? Sure, she doesn't have a ton of vascularity and her bones aren't jutting out (which tbh I think makes her frame that much more striking--to have legs that thin and literally zero body fat on the stomach but no creepy bony look is shocking). I'm curious what your ideal is if Kaia is too squishy for you lol
B51890C6-42C5-483E-AD26-4F887A2BD2D1.jpg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
i agree with @NewYorkSkinny ....like "soft?" Bitch where? Sure, she doesn't have a ton of vascularity and her bones aren't jutting out (which tbh I think makes her frame that much more striking--to have legs that thin and literally zero body fat on the stomach but no creepy bony look is shocking). I'm curious what your ideal is if Kaia is too squishy for you lol
View attachment 22970
Soft in the sense of there is no visible muscle tone and I feel like her skin looks even (no cellulite) because of her age rather than of her being fit. I didn't mean that she is not skinny enough or that there would be any fat to lose, but that for my taste her frame is not that enviable/'to die for'.

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion, but def gonna have to disagree. Two words that don't go together are Kaia and soft. If they do, then everyone else is obese by comparison and I need new eye sight. Do I not detect little abs right there?
tumblr_p4k3guZ4hl1vt7jc5o1_500.jpg

• Agree
You are most certainly entitled to your opinion, but def gonna have to disagree. Two words that don't go together are Kaia and soft. If they do, then everyone else is obese by comparison and I need new eye sight. Do I not detect little abs right there?
View attachment 22971
I was really just judging by these bikini candids and mostly her upper body, which, in my opinion (I really am talking of my taste and frame preference here, because clearly, she is skinny) doesn't look that defined. I won't argue that on the picture you posted there are some nice abs visible.
I am honestly not following Kaia that closely. Also @NewYorkSkinny , thanks for posting the pictures to compare. Her legs look skinny, with clothes and in those bikini shots, I guess I just expected her upper body to look different.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 21.31.11.png

• Agree
hate creepy pap shots but kaia swim spam keeping us all in line for bikini season :luv:
4AC5F6DA00000578-0-image-a-150_1522704382458.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Me too, lady staring at Kaia from behind... me too. :bow:

Attachments

• owo.PNG
    owo.PNG
    21.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Probably wishful thinking for me to say that I hope the above pictures of her looking healthy will deter the concern trolls all over her instagram convinced that skinniness and healthiness are mutually exclusive concepts.

As an aside, did anyone else catch this slightly cryptic tweet she made earlier in March?

View attachment 22952
COVFEFE????? ;)

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users