Kaia Gerber

I don’t think Kaia is soft but I do agree that she doesn’t have the body of someone who hits the gym. I bet she has an active lifestyle but I doubt she works out much or lifts, but it works for her and she wouldn’t look as skinny if she did

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Tbh they seem like the type of girls who go on hykes/do a lot of cardio and it’s refreshing to see

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
47017DA9-591E-4A2A-BC0D-0ED2FEE97F38.jpeg

Hype around her look: she’s actually skinny unlike the other nepomodels I don’t even have to list.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
View attachment 23009
Hype around her look: she’s actually skinny unlike the other nepomodels I don’t even have to list.

Thick brows, clear skin, realistically pouty lips, high cheekbones, strong chin/jawline, close-set big brown eyes, legs for days... oh, and she's skinny.

Shall I go on? Who submitted this garbage opinion? I feel like HFconfess is 80% teenage girls who watched a Chanel show one time or occasionally read Teen Vogue and now think that their opinions on models or the high fashion industry are valid.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Kendall’s legs are almost twice the size of Kaia’s. I totally wouldn’t have posted that:wtf:

I’m convinced at this point that Kendall must be either in denial or totally blind to how woefully she fails to meet the standards set by the industry.

Also, HFconfess is a mess. Their following is largely pro-plus size and rails against any posts that don’t follow that script. Commenters’ favourite thing to do is insist that Kaia is ill, despite those recent beach pictures indicating that she’s lost the weight in a healthy manner. None of those pictures demonstrated that her weightloss was forced or unnatural. I think that given Cindy was known for having a fuller figure, her presumably guiding Kaia through the process of entering the industry shows a refreshing awareness as to what standards are expected of models.

Reactions: 1 user
Arms :luvluv:

Attachments

• IMG_20180412_083118.png
    IMG_20180412_083118.png
    679.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20180411_152213.png
    IMG_20180411_152213.png
    644.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users