Kaia Gerber

Bella and Kendall look like 20 pounds heavier than Kaia :wtf: Everyone seems to be trying to push Kaia into being friends with Kendull and the Hadids and I hate it. :cry:
http://www.eonline.com/news/888944/...-like-cindy-crawford-but-can-t-wear-her-jeans

"fit. me. really. GOOD." (in the 2nd video)
I cringe, I wish I could un-see that video.....education is clearly failing 'merican students at all socioeconomic statuses.....

Also she seems to clearly be lying and trying to think of something good without offending KenDULL in video one (eye contact suddenly become quite spotty hahah).She's much more convincing when talking about JEANS!!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
N22v2hV.jpg

I was ready to leave her in the nepotism category and never take a second look at her, but going through her thread I'm considering readjusting my opinion. Her legs really are amazing.

• Agree
I am really interested to see where she'll be few years from now,she'll definitely change,but we will see how. :whistling:
Although,I can get over her face. Her body is not that bad,but I do find her face a bit boring,not ugly,just nothing stunning either.

• Agree
FYI for next time, you can edit your post within a few minutes to correct spelling etc...

I don't think you have the privilege of editing your posts until you get beyond rookie status.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
She looks way older than 16. I prefer her with lighter make-up...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
"

Also she seems to clearly be lying and trying to think of something good without offending KenDULL in video one (eye contact suddenly become quite spotty hahah).She's much more convincing when talking about JEANS!!

My thoughts exactly.

• Sad
Bella and Kendall look like 20 pounds heavier than Kaia :wtf: Everyone seems to be trying to push Kaia into being friends with Kendull and the Hadids and I hate it. :cry:
http://www.eonline.com/news/888944/...-like-cindy-crawford-but-can-t-wear-her-jeans
Wow. That was a really obnoxious, undercutting question. Yes, please, while the daughter of one of the original supermodels shares her mother’s wisdom, let’s drop right in and ask Kendall Jenner’s advice. Clearly Kendall is the most qualified here. /s Great recovery by Kaia. That was an incredibly graceful/thoughtful answer considering how ridiculous that was.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Wow. That was a really obnoxious, undercutting question. Yes, please, while the daughter of one of the original supermodels shares her mother’s wisdom, let’s drop right in and ask Kendall Jenner’s advice. Clearly Kendall is the most qualified here. /s Great recovery by Kaia. That was an incredibly graceful/thoughtful answer considering how ridiculous that was.

Agreed. Also, it's a shame Kaia is being put under the same category as Kendall, I mean, Kendall was "made" a model because of her family's fame (kind of? I think it's right to say so?), meanwhile Kaia inherited her mother's genes. Also, Kaia is so much more of a model material, meanwhile Kendall can't even keep her weight low (the least she could do to improve her dull presence).

• Agree
Agreed. Also, it's a shame Kaia is being put under the same category as Kendall, I mean, Kendall was "made" a model because of her family's fame (kind of? I think it's right to say so?), meanwhile Kaia inherited her mother's genes. Also, Kaia is so much more of a model material, meanwhile Kendall can't even keep her weight low (the least she could do to improve her dull presence).

Let's not pretend Kaia would have walked 18 shows her first season was it not for her fame.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Let's not pretend Kaia would have walked 18 shows her first season was it not for her fame.
agreed only because 18 is quite a lot, but there are definitely other "breakout" seasons that rival this...kaia has the legs to walk a lot of shows, even if her eyes are a little close together.