Kaia Gerber

At first her eyes bothered me, especially because they distract from her other quite beautiful features. But now the more that I have been inundated with her photos I think her eyes give her something that is a bit imperfectly unique and I think I am actually liking this 'imperfection'.....If she stays close to this thin for her career then I will be DEFINITELY impressed.

I think her mom definitely got her the IN to the industry so let's she what kind of longevity she has in the industry.....I am actually OK with her as a model so far.

Nitpick time---on a different issue...Referencing white dress photo in post 231:
I guess the only think about her walk that I don't like (yes I get it, it's strong and fierce...is that word still even used haha) but I personally like it when the shoulders and carriage are really elevated so it looks like a girl is floating (maybe too much dance obsession perhaps). BUT, not scrunched up by the ears. In one of Kaia's photos it was like her entire upper line of her shoulders was at a really dramatic angle so I found it a bit over the top. Because her shoulders are so broad compared to her I think she needs some ballet to get them more relaxed and pulled downward so there is a bit more gracefulness in her movements. That would be my nitpick about her lines at this time. But for season one, it's a start, and I'd rather her look too angular than oaf-like (such as in those runway side by sides of the other nepotism squad "models")

Last edited:
Call me pessimistic but I have a feeling it won't be long before balloons up to Hadid/Kendall size. Once she realises that she doesn't need to be super skinny to book work and as she becomes more famous and starts to focus on developing her 'brand' rather than her modelling career (ie Karlie Kloss, Miranda Kerr), there will be no motivation for her to stay her current size. "Hey I can have this hamburger and still book xx campaign, walk in xx show, be the face of xx brand".

Calling it right now. It's only a matter of time...

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 7 users
Let's not pretend Kaia would have walked 18 shows her first season was it not for her fame.
Oh, for real, the fame got her there... but those legs are insane. (And that shoulder blade! ugh. :luvluv:)

I know she's super young still, but what I wouldn't give for her proportions. She deserves to walk those runways.

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Call me pessimistic but I have a feeling it won't be long before balloons up to Hadid/Kendall size. Once she realises that she doesn't need to be super skinny to book work and as she becomes more famous and starts to focus on developing her 'brand' rather than her modelling career (ie Karlie Kloss, Miranda Kerr), there will be no motivation for her to stay her current size. "Hey I can have this hamburger and still book xx campaign, walk in xx show, be the face of xx brand".

I hope you're wrong. But if she does balloon, they'll probably say she just "grew into it". *sigh* I mean, she's gonna gain eventually. It's pretty much inevitable if she really takes after her mom. I only hope she stops modeling high fashion by then.

I hope you're wrong. But if she does balloon, they'll probably say she just "grew into it". *sigh* I mean, she's gonna gain eventually. It's pretty much inevitable if she really takes after her mom. I only hope she stops modeling high fashion by then.

Well, I can say from personal experience - its not inevitable! My mother is kind of soft(she eats very little though)and in the teenage years I was a copy of her from calves to boobs lol. I got so scared when people kept telling me this I began to watch what I eat. Nowadays we dont look alike at all. If Kaia develops habits, she might keep her figure to a certain extent. Also, I might be wrong. Time will show! As of now, even though I’m not a huge fan of her face, her legs are THE aesthetics.

• Agree
  • Love
Sorry, I can't get enough of her Halloween look:flower:
Her friend Charlotte looks amazing too.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

I don't think she will be that big, the "bigger" she will probably get is her mother's size. I think she has a healthier approach to food than a Hadid or Kardashian.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Jesus Christ her legs are so insane

7B88013D-53A1-4829-9A08-980C0542C822.jpeg
6397082C-D75E-424F-9B7E-F30F44C8AA5A.jpeg
A3787AF8-E86E-4AD9-B375-C8B8385C54F5.jpeg

920654E6-FD2F-4973-BE85-B530135046EE.jpeg

• Love
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users
her skin looks fragile/not great in the second pic...having puffy eyes and face lines at 16 is very strange

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I wonder how much she restricts

My guess is a lot. When I was restricting to 300-500 kcal/day, I had a nickname "guillotine" because of my facial wrinkles (the smile lines, forehead, the lines under eyes). I see the same going for her, but again, it's just my guess. Individuals are very different.

her skin looks fragile/not great in the second pic...having puffy eyes and face lines at 16 is very strange
Wasn't that pic during fashion week tho? Lack of sleep / jet lag / too much champagne? I remember she looked pretty rough but she's only 16 and not used to the lifestyle.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Wasn't that pic during fashion week tho? Lack of sleep / jet lag / too much champagne? I remember she looked pretty rough but she's only 16 and not used to the lifestyle.
Maybe it’s just me but champagne actually helps my face and makes it super supple and glowy. I searched on google if it was actually a thing and apparently it is. Helps with redness too.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe it’s just me but champagne actually helps my face and makes it super supple and glowy. I searched on google if it was actually a thing and apparently it is. Helps with redness too.
not just you--convinced champagne helps me lose weight too (maybe just because i eat less and tend to be in situations where im dancing and...um...very active when i have it ;) )

• Agree
My guess is a lot. When I was restricting to 300-500 kcal/day, I had a nickname "guillotine" because of my facial wrinkles (the smile lines, forehead, the lines under eyes). I see the same going for her, but again, it's just my guess. Individuals are very different.
Nah I don't see her restricting that much, she's 16. She's naturally lanky, I do think she has a different body type than her mom because Cindy never looked this thin, not even in her teens. I don't see her gaining for now, she has really skinny friends outside of the modeling world so that definitely helps too. I am just sad because the comments she gets on her body (outside of people who care abt fashion) are so cruel and mean

• Disagree