K-pop Singers

35jxjj4.jpg

Apparently Nara from B2Ys has an 18 inch waist? She claims that it is completely natural. I don't see how this could be natural, I think she must have used corset training...

35jxjj4.jpg

Apparently Nara from B2Ys has an 18 inch waist? She claims that it is completely natural. I don't see how this could be natural, I think she must have used corset training...

Does corset training actually achieve permanent results? Seems like a load of BS to me.

Does corset training actually achieve permanent results? Seems like a load of BS to me.

It works if you do it with proper corsets (not waist trainers, but actual steel or bone corsets), and keep it up for years. Google Cathie Jung (sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't post photos right now).

It works if you do it with proper corsets (not waist trainers, but actual steel or bone corsets), and keep it up for years. Google Cathie Jung (sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't post photos right now).

I read that she wore it everyday to maintain that figure. Wouldn't it just revert back if she stopped?

I read that she wore it everyday to maintain that figure. Wouldn't it just revert back if she stopped?
Kind of and no, corsets squish and move your organs to places they don't belong. So if worn long enough (long term: months to years), they go back but not 100% where they should be.:nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
I thought corsets also made you dependent for support in the long term? Hmm. Dunno.
Well yes that too, since organs don't return to where they're supposed to, but I don't think these people care (you know the type...) :lol:

I thought corsets also made you dependent for support in the long term? Hmm. Dunno.

If worn long enough, especially from a young age, your core muscles would atrophy to the point where you wouldn't be able to support yourself. Not sure how long that would take though. Back in the day the ribs would often be broken when using corsets, so they would re-set in a different angle to create a slimmer waist.

I don't think it would revert completely since, as ZeroDiet said, the organs would move over time.

Extremely unhealthy though. I prefer my organs where they are. And my core muscles..

Reviving this thread because K-pop has gotten crazy big around the globe in the last few years, and though I'm not personally a fan of the music genre, I've loved seeing more pictures and videos of skinny stars/"idols" floating around fashion sites and social media—particularly Lisa and Rosé of Blackpink :luv: It's so refreshing to see mainstream celebrities who put in true effort and dedication to their bodies. Here are some recent pictures of both.

Lisa:

000394133700120190123210906384-15482600105921194138189.jpg

13-BLACKPINK-Lisa-at-Incheon-Airport-to-Paris-21-June-2019.jpg

lalisa-manoban-aka-lisa-from-blackpink-out-in-paris-06-22-2019-1.jpg

Rosé:

190409_Blackpink_Rose_Fashion_-_Incheon_airport-1.jpg

000394132500120190123210005292-1548260010584508999548.jpg

xX6ppBB.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
These are actresses, not singers, but Kim Min-hee & Kim Tae-ri are absolutely stunning in 'The Handmaiden' (Korean psychological thriller). . Caution: NSFW

Evidently Min-hee is 5'7" and 97lbs (though Korean agencies are known to fudge those numbers a bit). Thoughts?

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users
These are actresses, not singers, but Kim Min-hee & Kim Tae-ri are absolutely stunning in 'The Handmaiden' (Korean psychological thriller). . Caution: NSFW

Evidently Min-hee is 5'7" and 97lbs (though Korean agencies are known to fudge those numbers a bit). Thoughts?

Hard to tell in this image but I think she looks slim at best - not SG skinny. Happy to be convinced otherwise of course

Hard to tell in this image but I think she looks slim at best - not SG skinny. Happy to be convinced otherwise of course
I tried to find a wide variety of looks/angles. She dresses very conservatively in day to day life, so it's somewhat hard to get a good look at her figure without resorting to promo shots.
GVNf9X1.jpg

oTcGRpC.jpg

sEM6QJv.jpg

NiilUdJ.jpg

UlQEEjp.jpg

(She may or may not be pregnant in this last one, I could be thinking of Tae-ri tbh).

Reactions: 1 users

She’s not bad but I definitely don’t believe that she has a bmi of 15.2