K-pop Singers

Girls' Generation, After School, Rania are my biggest inspiration. Oh and Kara's Hara. I love her waist!

I'm going to stop lurking to comment on this post! Like you, I'm not necessarily a fan of k-pop (certain songs are all right, but the genre is a bit basic for my taste) but their bodies always impress me. Very tiny and delicate, yet still seemingly healthy.

I used to get Japanese fashion magazines when I was younger, and sometimes I would just sit and analyze the girls' legs rather than their outfits. I recommend looking up scans online (actual subscriptions are too expensive for most people). I'm really tall (5'10), which I know is the more generally envied kind of skinny, but I think I would give it up to have that super-narrow and girlish body Asian girls often have.

This is a photo of Hyuna, the girl with the 23-inch waist!

Attachments

• hara.jpg
    hara.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 986
I'm really into K-pop singers ( not their music ) just look at their lovely frame :luv:

Girls Generation is definitely one of the skinniest Girl group ever!

1-047-047592_1-Girls-Generation-%2528SNSD%2529.jpeg

girl-generation-02.jpg

Oooh I'm a big K-pop fan! Especially SNSD. So tiny and perfect.

They weigh more than I expected. :wtf: I thought they'd be 95lbs or under especially at their height...

Honestly, I always thought they put in a few extra kilos in the numbers. They just all seem so absolutely tiny.

Ugh looking at those photos gives me high jealousy issues. I have a huge jealousy of Asian (generally Jap and Koreans) girls and I know my bf likes them. I know he thinks I'm beautiful but I know he likes them.

Ugh looking at those photos gives me high jealousy issues. I have a huge jealousy of Asian (generally Jap and Koreans) girls and I know my bf likes them. I know he thinks I'm beautiful but I know he likes them.
I think you are absolutely beautiful the way you are. I am Asian and I used to hate how short I was, why I didn't have golden blonde hair or thick brunette waves, why don't I have blue eyes etc. I thought non-Asian girls were absolutely gorgeous and thought that I was ugly for being Asian.

Non-Asian men have a stupid misconceptiona bout Asian girls. They only like Asian girls because they think we are submissive and treat them like our masters. And they probably watch too much Asian p**n that plays up that stereotype. Asian women are the same as any other woman. We are educated and strong, not docile little country girls waiting to get married and serve their husbands and stay in the damn kitchen.

Non-Asian men have a stupid misconceptiona bout Asian girls. They only like Asian girls because they think we are submissive and treat them like our masters. And they probably watch too much Asian p**n that plays up that stereotype. Asian women are the same as any other woman. We are educated and strong, not docile little country girls waiting to get married and serve their husbands and stay in the damn kitchen.

LOL fuck that shit.

Holy CRAP they are tiny! I think their weights are inflated a bit (maybe to promote a healthier weight for their followers)? Because they sure look a few pounds thinner than their "reported" weights...

I was wondering- what do you guys think about the newer image girl groups have? Being less tiny and such, like Suzy from Miss A and Secret.

131391448265.jpg

ilv9tt.gif

rdgft.jpg

tumblr_lfr1c2fk0K1qg0xaso1_500.jpg

I think Asians have it harder cuz most of them are shorter and so they have be really skinny to look petite or taller when on stage.

What I'm amazed is at how fit the Korean pop stars are - you can see their abs and they seem proud of it. Other Asian celebrities - such as those in Taiwan or Japan - seem to lean more towards of a skinny look, and not necessarily slightly muscular or fit.

I love them all though. Yeah, they make be jealous too, but sooooooooo thinspiring

I think Asians have it harder cuz most of them are shorter and so they have be really skinny to look petite or taller when on stage.

What I'm amazed is at how fit the Korean pop stars are - you can see their abs and they seem proud of it. Other Asian celebrities - such as those in Taiwan or Japan - seem to lean more towards of a skinny look, and not necessarily slightly muscular or fit.

I love them all though. Yeah, they make be jealous too, but sooooooooo thinspiring

I don't think they have it harder, cuz their genes are much better than ours and also they're eating much healthier :highfive:

I don't think they have it harder, cuz their genes are much better than ours and also they're eating much healthier :highfive:

Why do you think asian genes are better? I'm naturally 110lbs at 5'4"-5'5" but even then I didn't look thin at all. Just average. Small bones = smaller weight to look thin.