K-pop Singers

more yonaa's picture

yoonalegs.jpg

I think that's the prettiest Yoona's ever looked. Just gorgeous. She's major thinspo for me.

I lived in Korea for years. I want to put it out there that these bodies come from hard work. Overall, Korean's have smaller frames than Westerners, but they tend to get heavy, particularly for Asians, and most of my Korean girl friends had either lost a large amount of weight during/after high school or were still dieting. Also plastic surgery and injections to make muscles smaller are huge over there.

Also, Girls Generation always has a VERY restrictive diet leaking out and then their company will immediately say, "No! They stuff their faces all the time! Yoona's a shikshin!" While I think that they're all healthy and certainly eat, image is huge in Korea and they're just trying to promote them as "girls next door but better".

FYI because I want everyone to know that these bodies aren't just "natural", they're achieved through hard work and you can do it too. :)

Here are some links about K-Pop diets that some of you may be interested in:

APink's Diet
Misc. K-pop diets
800 Calorie Diet of SNSD: This was the first diet revealed by a trainer on TV. Then there was a shitstorm in teh Korean media and Girls Generation's company (SM Entertainment) immediately said that it was BS and that the trainer was new and didn't know what he was talking about and that they actually eat 1200 calories a day. I call BS on that bc no way would they have allowed him on TV if he was a new trainer. It had to be signed off.
Officially revealed diet plan in Feb 2011: SM officially released this plan last year mostly due to pressure from the public after one of their members lost a TON of weight very quickly and obviously had a problem. Lately though, all the girls are spewing lies all over TV about how they eat more than men and live on junk food. No offense to them, I know that their company is making them do it.

Can you tell I'm obsessed with GG? :) Love 'em so had to jump in this thread.

Did any of you guys see Yuri from Girls Generation when she lost a ton of weight during their Japanese tour? She looked completely different!

Yes, they're thin, but being an asian myself I find it difficult to increase length and definition in the legs. Unfortunately, I feel as though we are destined to look slightly stumpy regardless of weight loss.

When I see these pictures of supposedly "tiny" girls I can't help but focus on the flabbiness of their legs, stomachs, arms--all over really.

I have read that Asians tend to genetically hold onto more body fat than Europeans--caucasians. Only further motivation to work harder! What genetics can't give us, hard work will!

Absolutely love snsd! Their songs r super catchy... Perfect for noraebang (karaoke). They all look really thin and healthy.

Yes, they're thin, but being an asian myself I find it difficult to increase length and definition in the legs. Unfortunately, I feel as though we are destined to look slightly stumpy regardless of weight loss.

When I see these pictures of supposedly "tiny" girls I can't help but focus on the flabbiness of their legs, stomachs, arms--all over really.

I have read that Asians tend to genetically hold onto more body fat than Europeans--caucasians. Only further motivation to work harder! What genetics can't give us, hard work will!
From a fellow Asian - YES.

I find that our smaller bones makes us look flabbier much easier than someone with bigger bones, and because we're shorter we look stumpy unless we're super, super skinny. Skinny fat!!

From a fellow Asian - YES.

I find that our smaller bones makes us look flabbier much easier than someone with bigger bones, and because we're shorter we look stumpy unless we're super, super skinny. Skinny fat!!

We look even worse when we have some bulky muscle because we're much smaller/shorter. Ugh my muscular thighs how I hate thee! I'm proportioned much nicer than the average Asian girl though but still, I am striving for Vlada skinny. I feel only then can Asians achieve that lean elongated look.

Though many girls here envy Asian girls' tiny-ness, it can actually be a curse!

Any 2ne1 fans in this thread?
They arn't super skinny like Girls Generation, but I do like their music. Esp this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGe0hHvAGkc

Always my last round on the treadmill song. The chorus is all in english so it is very good motivation. And it sums up how I feel every second of every day
:p
They do have one super skinny member, Sandara Park. She is tiny. I mean her frame is just plain miniscule. Plus, she's beautiful. I'm super jealous of her.
Fashion-Terrorists-Sandara-Park-looks-awesome.jpg

It seems like she posts a lot of photos of herself online, so images of her were super easy to find. This one cracked me up.
RW75og12.jpg

I'm pretty sure that plate of food is bigger than her.

I don't know much about Kpop, my friend likes it, but she mostly likes the boy groups (she introduced me to 2ne1) so if anyone could recommend some good music or songs or thinspo, that would be awesome.

I love SNSD, and also the Wonder Girls. For thinspo though, Hyuna's legs are miniscule.

They arn't super skinny like Girls Generation, but I do like their music. Esp this song.

Always my last round on the treadmill song. The chorus is all in english so it is very good motivation. And it sums up how I feel every second of every day
They do have one super skinny member, Sandara Park. She is tiny. I mean her frame is just plain miniscule. Plus, she's beautiful. I'm super jealous of her.
Fashion-Terrorists-Sandara-Park-looks-awesome.jpg

It seems like she posts a lot of photos of herself online, so images of her were super easy to find. This one cracked me up.
RW75og12.jpg

I don't know much about Kpop, my friend likes it, but she mostly likes the boy groups (she introduced me to 2ne1) so if anyone could recommend some good music or songs or thinspo, that would be awesome.

:lol: She looks scared of the food :lol:

This girl, Sandara Park, she posts an awful lot of photos of herself eating. Seems like she has something to prove :sneaky:
thai.jpg

04a5db5931447410dd4bec0644d05afe_large.png

21dara_1315363394_28455.jpg

dara2.jpg

God... she is ridiculously cute. I'm jealous. All the Kpop girls are so cute. I feel like a troll doll when I try to be cute. :(
Aaargh. It's not faaaaaaaaiiiir. I don't think I could ever get into Kpop to much because I would just have 24/7 non-stop cute envy all the freakin' time.

I don't like 2NE1 at all, but I love Sandara. She's so cute and tiny, and really funny on 2NE1 TV too. Her and Bom crack me up.

After School's Nana has a gorgeous figure, Goo Hara from Kara is amazing thinspo and all the T-ara girls are pretty tiny too.

Some kpop thinspo :luv:

2h2mg3l.png

nh1d36.jpg

10717j5.jpg

2wgrkgw.jpg

dlko5u.jpg

33o45kk.jpg