K-pop Singers

I don't know anything about k-pop... but that is a lot of nice thinspo. :)

I'm curious though...what is the number one k-pop band at the moment?
Any songs you like?

Reactions: 1 user
I wish my body looked like that...
I don't really like K-pop (even though I have Asian descent), but I loooove those delicate frames!

I also really like how they embrace being pale and don't overdo it with the fake tan. I feel embarrassed sometimes because I'm so pale, even though there's nothing wrong with having fair skin.

I don't know anything about k-pop... but that is a lot of nice thinspo. :)

I'm curious though...what is the number one k-pop band at the moment?
Any songs you like?

I think Girls' Generation and Super Junior probably have the highest sales/popularity as of now even though Super Junior is slowly falling apart. My #1 song from Girls' Generation will always be Gee :luv:

Just watched the music vid of Gee... perfect thinspo, and even if i have no clue what they are singing about, it does sound really happy XD

Hahaha this sums up how I feel about K-Pop pretty well. No damn clue what you're singing about, but it's bubbly and looks pretty! It reminds me of pop circa Destiny's Child and old Britney, I can't resist the nostalgia.

Google Image Sooyoung from Girls' Generation and she is THE ultimate thinspo. She's tall and they say she's a natural skinny. She eats WAY too much and she just can't gain! Sigh, I envy her. Her legs!!!

Google Image Sooyoung from Girls' Generation and she is THE ultimate thinspo. She's tall and they say she's a natural skinny. She eats WAY too much and she just can't gain! Sigh, I envy her. Her legs!!!

I know right?! She's my favourite member in Soshi. She has a nice personality, is funny, has a nice body, pretty face.. what a goddess :p

Some thinspo:

35a5eva.png

my fav is yoona from girls generation, she is beautiful, has a great personality, and her body is great, she is my number one thinspo
yoona_kjp5.jpg

snsd+yoona+sexy+lace+dress+%25281%2529.jpg
tumblr_lrim22GQ8m1qhx6nko1_500.jpg

tjlfs.jpg

im%20yoon%20ah.jpg

Does anybody know her height? She seems to be pretty tall, judging from the proportion only.