Julia Nobis

image.jpeg

Because this thread needed to be graced with this lovely picture of Julia at Jason Wu :luv:

Reactions: 4 users
Rumor has it she'll be focusing on grad school and therefore quit modeling after this season. Someone mentioned it on tfs and some instagram comments indicate it might be true as well.
I was never her biggest fan, but I admire how much dignity and grace she has been exuding, especially in times of Kendull & Co. Also, if it is indeed true, kudos for making a clear cut and focusing on personal priorities instead of pulling a Snej.

Any VIP know anything about it?

Reactions: 1 user
Not VIP, but I know from reading tFs that she has always wanted to be a doctor and apparently was studying to become a doctor while modeling. So I guess she's going to quit and focus on that path full time now?

julia-nobis-embed.jpg

" regardless whether she is backstage at Chanel or Dior, is most likely studying for her medical exams to become an emergency room doctor." - http://www.vogue.com/article/julia-nobis-runway-model-profile

From backstage to the back of the lab.

Her commitment to both her modelling career and educational career is so admirable. There's no excuse to ignore your full potential. I do hope she will return to HF runway after her schooling is done.

P.S.

Her pretending to be David Attenborough is hilarious:

View attachment 16817Her pretending to be David Attenborough is hilarious:

Gotta say that's not the best impression I've seen :D

Still, powers of mimicry aside, I love Julia. Of course I'm seduced by some of the shooting stars, but I have most respect for women like her, quietly becoming indespensable.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user