• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Julia Nobis

sentier

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I know people think she's boring but I absolutely love her. She's amazing thinspo, so cool, smart and studying medicine, down to earth and Australia. Love.

sprite

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I used to dislike her, but her face is like a pre-Raphaelite painting (only skinny).

I saw her once and she was so angelic, so tiny and tall but with a striking presence.

I totally get it.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know people think she's boring but I absolutely love her. She's amazing thinspo, so cool, smart and studying medicine, down to earth and Australia. Love.
I saw her once and she was so angelic, so tiny and tall but with a striking presence.

I totally get it.
And she's really nice in person :)

chicbones

Grand Dame
Reaction score
She's really, really growing on me as well. I'd never noticed quite how tiny she was until this season but she looks fantastic, so unique and striking.

Reactions: Elsa

Romance

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Website
songsaboutparis.tumblr.com
I don't like her face, I feel like she looks like the girl next door. I tried to make an effort but next to some other models her face is underwhelming :meh:
However I love her body, and her pale skin is making me jealous :luv: