Josephine Skriver

:meh:Noo she's friends with Hailey :disgusted:
CCgtMKcXIAAI8SS.jpg

Hailey is my least favorite "model":meh:

She looks so sweet here. Seems like such a nice, warm person. And i really like the pics with her boyfriend. nice couple :inluv:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 110
It seems to me that some models feel the urge to prove they're not restricting them self to remain skinny and want to send the message they also eat junk food now and then to avoid criticism like 'you're too skinny, you must be anorexic' so it could be something strategic.. but also so unnecessary for Josephine since her thinner days are already over.

Reactions: 1 users
When a skinny posts food/eating photos, it's to ward off anorexic accusations.
When a model that's average or bigger does it, it's to be "so relatable!!". No one is worried about their eating habits, it just helps them sell themselves on Instagram. Josephine falls into the latter category.

Reactions: 1 user
It seems to me that some models feel the urge to prove they're not restricting them self to remain skinny and want to send the message they also eat junk food now and then to avoid criticism like 'you're too skinny, you must be anorexic' so it could be something strategic.. but also so unnecessary for Josephine since her thinner days are already over.
I follow so many models/thin girls on snapchat and I swear they're all snapping their fat friend's meal instead of their own...people aren't stupid. No ones believe that you eat pizza and fries everyday if you're a model. And a model, especially a commercial/VS one, should be a good advocate of healthy choiches, fitness and stuff, so what are they trying to do?

Reactions: 1 users
I follow so many models/thin girls on snapchat and I swear they're all snapping their fat friend's meal instead of their own...people aren't stupid. No ones believe that you eat pizza and fries everyday if you're a model. And a model, especially a commercial/VS one, should be a good advocate of healthy choiches, fitness and stuff, so what are they trying to do?
In today's world "healthy" seems have more to do with eating whatever you want whenever you want and treating yourself constantly than actual nutrition so by that standard they're nailing it:facepalm:

Reactions: 1 user
people aren't stupid. No ones believe that you eat pizza and fries everyday if you're a model
Actually people are stupid. And a surprising number of people are stupid enough to fall for this. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users