Josephine Skriver

She looks so flabby here. Shoutout to VS for taking the least flattering pics of their models possible and not even bothering with photoshop anymore :D

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 1.48.08 AM.png

• Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I know she hasn’t been skinny for a quite a bit, but I’m truly surprised. What on earth in this picture? What on earth is this butt? If my butt looks like this I would only wear a burqa

• Gross
  • Funny
  • Pig
Reactions: 7 users
While she was never super skinny, this is really bad. With that tummy pooch, it just looks like she's a local who walked out of her apartment to go do groceries and distractedly stumbled onto a runway setup.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
While she was never super skinny, this is really bad. With that tummy pooch, it just looks like she's a local who walked out of her apartment to go do groceries and distractedly stumbled onto a runway setup.

View attachment 109096
If you think that's bad, you should take a look on her walk for Designers Remix. Unfortunely I'm having a bad time trying to upload. Maybe is god saving all of you of such a disgrace

Reactions: 1 user
Ex-angels is the worst model category. I’ve been seeing better models posing for Walmart

• Agree
  • Pig
  • Disagree
Reactions: 8 users
Pregnant! I'm happy for her - she's been a force for good in the LGBT+ community given her own upbringing, I'm sure she'll be a wonderful parent.

Reactions: 1 user