Josephine Skriver

I just find her so beautiful but I do agree she looks kinda old

how she is barely 3 years older than i am is beyond me--i always thought she was lovely, but literally thought she was nearing 30

Reactions: 5 users
She looked so good and young when she was skinnier. It's kinda sad actually.:sorry:
Another proof that skinny is better.

She has got thicker since VS but at least some of it went to her boobs. God does she have an awesome rack. I guess that's why VS requires the models to be thicker. So they are more relatable. Like girls think " ok, if i buy a vs whatever i might look sorta like that" and guys think "fap, fap, fap" it's a win- win

Reactions: 1 user
Several things are shocking in this pic.
1.Wasn't Bleahati suposed to be preagnant? wtf is she doing with a drink in her hand?
2. Fat on josephines belly
3 . Fat rolls for Bleahati
4. Mommy hands

Why Josie, Why? You were so magnificent at the D&G show a couple of years ago

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 165
Could she be more of a suck up? Girl get a back bone
This is painful to look at, they're abysmally average looking compared to her, and almost look cartoonish next to her dainty features.

Too bad she's gone down the VS black hole... Anyone think/desperately hope she'll bounce back? Slightly tangential, but do you girls know of any other models that went the VS route but have gone back to being HF skinny?

She has got thicker since VS but at least some of it went to her boobs. God does she have an awesome rack. I guess that's why VS requires the models to be thicker. So they are more relatable. Like girls think " ok, if i buy a vs whatever i might look sorta like that" and guys think "fap, fap, fap" it's a win- win
it's called a surgeon...

Reactions: 1 user
it's called a surgeon...

Totally not arguing - you might know something I don't - but a lot of people say that about Josephine. I've seen her in person 5 or 6 times over the past 2 years, and I'm not sure either way. Definitely thought so for a while, because she really looked like she filled out like .. early last year, or maybe late 2014. It looked like she gained two cup sizes. I saw her a few months later and she looked like an A cup. Months after that I saw new VS work and she looks like a C again. Finally I saw her very recently* and she looked like a small B.

With VS, it might just be strategic use of push-ups and photoshop. That's their specialty they do it all day every day.

*Tangent - yes I love to slam her to get on AB's nerves, but fair is fair - I was legit shocked how good she looked. More "fitspo" than "thinspo" but she looked really good for her body type and she obviously works very hard at it. So, she's not my type, but respect.

Reactions: 4 users
I saw a picture of her on Romee's snapchat putting hot sauce in her hot tea. Is that a diet trick?

Several things are shocking in this pic.
1.Wasn't Bleahati suposed to be preagnant? wtf is she doing with a drink in her hand?
2. Fat on josephines belly
3 . Fat rolls for Bleahati
4. Mommy hands

Why Josie, Why? You were so magnificent at the D&G show a couple of years ago

wtf are mommy hands? seriously?

Reactions: 2 users