Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

I think she thinks that because she is pregnant she can eat anything and just let go. Plus she has the confidence with the baby coming so I guess she thinks why not. The article states that her baby will be on the heavy side, I think if I was told that then I would watch what I eat and exercise.

Just on the side note: I really didn't like celebrities posing on covers when they're pregnant. I think pregnancy is beautiful but I am sick of seeing almost every pregnant celebrity on the cover. I want to see models on the covers!

Second that exactly... i think it is gross when people pose on magazines pregnant. That is just me :confused:
Also i think it is horse:twisted: that just because your pregnant you can eat whatever you want..... lol its not like you have a tapeworm in your stomach that will just suck up all the calories for you. Also i would never ever want to curse my child with fat genes and that is exactly what she is doing. :mad:

504x_ok032_cover-thumb.jpg

How OK! Faked Its Jessica Simpson Weight-Loss Cover

How OK! Faked Its Jessica Simpson Weight-Loss CoverOK! magazine wanted to drum up sales with this cover about Jessica Simpson's weight loss. When Us Weekly ran the same basic cover, it was their best-selling cover of 2007 — the same year, incidentally, OK! found Jessica's "new" body.

The cover is a before/after spread, tied to a story about how Simpson has "already peeled off 10 pounds in 10 days" (last time around, Us had her losing "20 pounds in two months"). Their "Before!" picture is from a couple weeks after Simpson's infamous chili cookoff pics

(http://gawker.com/5326541/how-ok-faked-its-jessica-simpson-weight+loss-cover)

sad! (even tho its from a couple years ago) a magazine used js's weight to help them sell!

more:
jessicasimpsonsweight04.jpg

jessica-simpsons-weight-gain.jpg

was this really her in the past?

JessicaSimpson_01.jpg

ok im done taking my bad mood out on her for now

Why don't people realise that after 3 weeks into pregnancy, what you eat litteraly becomes your baby.

What twit would want a baby made of cheescake, mc donalds and pizza?

I saw this and my jaw has not retracted to closed position ever since.
jessica-simpson-660.jpg

Middle picture :O
I can imagine a loud 'thud' with every step she takes.

Reactions: 1 user
It actually sounds like her voice has changed, because there's so much fat happening in and around her jaw area... her words have to work extra hard to escape the monster that is her mouth.

Jessica will eventually get diabetes or breast cancer if she doesn't stop. That is the truth- the fat is just the beginning.

jessica-simpson-660.jpg

Is she having a second child in her jawline or is that SERIOUSLY just chins?!?! :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
jessica-simpson-660.jpg

Wickedly inappropriate, I apologize, but when I saw this picture I couldn't stop staring at her boobs. So. Big.

Wickedly inappropriate, I apologize, but when I saw this picture I couldn't stop staring at her boobs. So. Big.
pregnancy boobies!
Weird observation, one boob of hers is the size of her face.
and you're staring at a picture & think it's inappropriate, I met a friend for the first time since she had become pregnant, she was about 5 months along and I couldn't stop staring at her boobs. I had to remind myself to look at her face, 2-3 times.
I empathize with guys now.

... I've always kind of felt that she was so desparate to get knocked up, just SO she could eat like this.

She's plunged headfirst into so many fools-rush-in relationships, and she's always been vocal about how she wants to have a ton of babies, so this is just win-win for her... she gets to eat buttered Pop Tarts AND she's snagged herself a hubby. As long as she keeps popping them out, she can live like this for the rest of her life.

Did anyone else find the link under the article HILARIOUS?
"Pregnant Jessica Simpson: I look like 'A Big Blob'"

Couldn't agree with you more.

jessica-simpson-660.jpg

Good Lord :wtf:
I take back what I said at the beginning of this thread. I guess there's no denying she didn't really watch what she ate.

pregnancy boobies!
Weird observation, one boob of hers is the size of her face.

Actually, one boob of hers is even bigger than her face :nervous:

The worst part about all of this is she is just so damn proud of herself/her eating habits. I saw a segment of the interview on Entertainment Tonight. She was using the cheese cake as an example of how she eats now, she was so chuffed that she had cheesecake for breakfast. The interviewer or producer or someone asked her if she had cheesecake for lunch too and she said no she had fried chicken. Its not just that she's eating a lot, I mean cheese cake for breakfast and fried chicken for lunch? Where are the essential nutrients, the vitamins and minerals, her baby so needs? Did she not go to that those doctor's appointments where they emphasize the extra calcium, iron, vitamins etc that you have to take in?

I always knew she was dumb, but this is just a new level of idiocy..

She's going to have twins - a human baby and an additional fried chicken.