Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

She is revolting. I can't imagine looking like that...I would just stay home in bed all day and cry. Gross.

Reactions: 1 users
She is just a fat shit hiding behind her baby. A diet of 2000-2500 calories with plenty of good proteins, whole grains, some dairy, fresh fruit and vedge would provide more than enough nutrients to the baby.
I am quite sure the cheesecake is nothing more than preparation for a life long sugar addiction.
When the baby comes out she's going to think
"why is my bump still so big :meh: ... I thought my bump would go away... Hmmm.... Oh dang, my healthy baby bump was half fat :superpuke: I am so fat and disgusting"
Then, she is going to lose a tonne of weight with weight watchers, at that point saying how she is so happy and healthy.
About two months later she will be snapped looking like a fat shit again. Simultaneously a statement will be released about how she "loves her womanly curves"
BORING :hmm:

I don't understand people that like this. Why would you want to eat so much crap when you can live healthy instead? Eating an apple gives me more satisfaction than 100 cupcakes will ever give. It's knowing you are putting dirt in your body that makes it so un-appetising.

All I can think about is how relieved Nick Lachey must be that he dodged this bullet.

Reactions: 1 user
An image is worth 1000 words :nopity::superpuke:
FFN_g_8911508.jpg

FFN_g_8911510.jpg

I bet she'd eat that cracker before you could put crap on it.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh Jessica! This is just so bad.

I do feel semi-sorry for her because I think she was destined to be one of those women who look like crap when pregnant. (There seems to be some media propaganda that all pregnant women are beautiful; well, I can tell you as someone who works in Maternal/Neonatal health, it's absolute bull! Some women get the glow and carry the weight wonderfully. Others, like Ms. Simpson, balloon up and look like beached baby whales) BUT! She certainly didn't help herself with her diet chooses.

Also, I am a firm believer that just because a woman is pregnant does NOT mean she is a walking incubator for the infant for the next 40 weeks - but Jessica seems to have forgotten that her actions can impact her child for the rest of its life.

This is just proof she was definitely starving herself to fit into those short shorts in Dukes of Hazard...

I understand that she is pregnant- but wow! This is a whole different thing. She is gigantic. There is no possible way she is merely contracting fluids as she has stated.
It is also selfish of her to become so large- she is overfeeding her child. Also, she is eating very unhealthily which is not fair to her child.
And the worst part is she will likely grow larger as she has another month to go.

And the worst part is she will likely grow larger as she has another month to go.

WHAT..? That´s almost depressing.
I´ve heard that especially in the last few weeks some women have another huge weight gain going on. Guess who will most likely be one of them...

How does she even feel comfortable? When I was pregnant, I just loved when someone told me "You don´t even look pregnant" or "You only have [insert any number] weeks to go? You don´t look like that!".
Some people just find that rounded, motherly shape beautiful and nice, but I prefer a pregnant woman to look like her usual self with a slight belly.
Also, there´s NO WAY - not even with the help of Weight Watchers and a personal fitness guru - that she will EVER get in shape again. Just look at the stomach, those thighs and her saggy huge breasts.

I feel sorry for the guy who has to photoshop her upcoming post-pregnancy photos. Unless, he´s god himself.

Another MONTH?!?!
How much bigger can she get :wtf:

JFC! If she gets bigger she'll have to ovoid pointy objects cause she could pop like a balloon! :run:

Wait! Here's a theory: because she is so tiny (5 ft 2.5 in) maybe she had to put on weight to anchor herself so she doesn't fall forward from the weight of the baby blue whale she seems to be housing in her uterus. :wtf:

All jokes aside, I DO feel kinda bad for her. At under 5 ft 3 in, carrying a baby is going to make her look stumpy, and every pound she puts on is going to show more. Putting on 40lbs doesn't help of course...