Inna Fisun

Discussion in 'Models' started by ThinLove, Jan 4, 2015.

1. ThinLove

ThinLove Banned
    Banned

Inna Fisun is Ukrainian and is with Cherie Models.

(source: tFS)
    Height: 175
    Bust: 82
    Waist: 58
    Hips: 85
    Shoe: 39EU
    Hair: light brown
    Eyes: green/grey

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ThinLove

ThinLove Banned
    Banned

3. Dominique

Dominique Worker Bee

In some photos she look spectacular and thin. But in some other photo she look sick. Also I got a Hannie Gaby vibe from her big forehead

4. Dominique

Dominique Worker Bee

5. ThinLove

ThinLove Banned
    Banned

I love her legs. They're so skinny and long![​IMG]
    I think what makes her look sometimes ill in photos are her sunken in cheeks (which I personally like). She lost weight, definitely, eg. http://instagram.com/p/Uk6mrCtcqS/

6. ThinLove

ThinLove Banned
    Banned

Haha, yeah, she posts a ton of pictures of chocolate on her insta and one of the diets that she's talked about is the chocolate diet (gah, I wish)! She has a YouTube channel, which is really interesting. It follows her life working in Asia. She seems like a really fun person, as well as clever (she's studied psychiatry, I think).

7. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Gosh, there is a LOT of weight discussion going on on her instagram photo comments. Yeesh.

I quite like the black and white shots posted above where you can see her freckles, but otherwise, not a massive fan. She's pretty, and skinny too, but more in a 'sweet looking little girl' way as opposed to a 'model'. I can imagine her being super popular on tumblr amongst the teen set, but not so much high fashion.

8. gymtiger

gymtiger Rookie

Oh, I love her freckles. I am always so fascinated by them, perhaps because I have none. I'm loving her facial structure in general. Gonna go cry for a few hours now cause I'll never be that pretty. :cry:

9. Sakura

Sakura Rookie

We can go cry together :nopity:This girl is gorgeous, but wtf at this picture. Was she trying to copy Cara Delevingne :confused:

Attached Files:

10. gymtiger

gymtiger Rookie

:seeya:

11. Maddie

Maddie Rising Star

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg She has very sunken cheeks! But I kinda like that. She posts food pictures on her Instagram a bit. Some healthy ish and some not so healthy. Love it anyway! And I wish I could understand her captions on the photos.

12. zombiehero

zombiehero Rookie

Wow, that face structure is sharp! That jaw could cut. And her legs are so skinny.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lorelei

Lorelei Rising Star

Damn but her face is interesting! I love it in some shots, and then in others it almost looks like her features were put on her face wrong or something, if that makes any sense! I like looking at her regardless. And I have maaaajor leg envy!

14. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Super Star

Major facial bone structure/legs envy. :luv:

15. Butternut

Butternut Grand Dame

The all caps section of that comment is "I'm a fat monster in the lower photos" ...

16. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

If you go to Instagram.com on your computer and look at her account it should pop up with the option to translate. It does on Chrome anyway.

@ThinLove you can see the weightloss between these shots too..

Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 6.44.52 PM.png

Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 6.39.34 PM.png

17. ThinLove

ThinLove Banned
    Banned

Oh wow! Thanks! I was trying to find some pics of her before her weightloss and this is great- really shows how it can totally transform a person's (in this case a model's) look for the better, giving them that aura of originality and even specialness... her face change is unbelievable though- in my opinion definitely for the better! She said in a video of hers that she used to weigh somewhere in the 60s, and now she is 45kg, if I remember correctly and that she lost the weight in about a month.... I'll link the video when I'm on my computer later.

18. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Hmm, yeah, I do agree.. however I have to say, she doesn't exactly look like the glowing image of health. A more gradual loss may have resulted in a more natural looking result, I'm not sure. A month is very fast.

• Like Like x 2
  19. 71000

71000 Rising Star

I don't believe that she dropped all that weight in only a month :/ How can it be possible to lose over 15 kg/33 lb in one month unless your starting weight is like 300 pounds or something.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Xsmall

Xsmall Super Star