Inna Fisun

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2014
UK
Inna Fisun is Ukrainian and is with Cherie Models.

(source: tFS)
Height: 175
Bust: 82
Waist: 58
Hips: 85
Shoe: 39EU
Hair: light brown
Eyes: green/grey

lrmzdyoszim2.jpg
x_dc50a4d0.jpg
78.jpg
WRPgD9tAb0Y.jpg

6.jpg
51.jpg

In some photos she look spectacular and thin. But in some other photo she look sick. Also I got a Hannie Gaby vibe from her big forehead

Gosh, there is a LOT of weight discussion going on on her instagram photo comments. Yeesh.

I quite like the black and white shots posted above where you can see her freckles, but otherwise, not a massive fan. She's pretty, and skinny too, but more in a 'sweet looking little girl' way as opposed to a 'model'. I can imagine her being super popular on tumblr amongst the teen set, but not so much high fashion.

Oh, I love her freckles. I am always so fascinated by them, perhaps because I have none. I'm loving her facial structure in general. Gonna go cry for a few hours now cause I'll never be that pretty. :cry:

Oh, I love her freckles. I am always so fascinated by them, perhaps because I have none. I'm loving her facial structure in general. Gonna go cry for a few hours now cause I'll never be that pretty. :cry:
We can go cry together :nopity:This girl is gorgeous, but wtf at this picture. Was she trying to copy Cara Delevingne :confused:

Attachments

• caraimposture.png
    caraimposture.png
    772.9 KB · Views: 124
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg She has very sunken cheeks! But I kinda like that. She posts food pictures on her Instagram a bit. Some healthy ish and some not so healthy. Love it anyway! And I wish I could understand her captions on the photos.

Wow, that face structure is sharp! That jaw could cut. And her legs are so skinny.

Reactions: 1 user
Damn but her face is interesting! I love it in some shots, and then in others it almost looks like her features were put on her face wrong or something, if that makes any sense! I like looking at her regardless. And I have maaaajor leg envy!

And I wish I could understand her captions on the photos.

If you go to Instagram.com on your computer and look at her account it should pop up with the option to translate. It does on Chrome anyway.

@ThinLove you can see the weightloss between these shots too..

Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 6.44.52 PM.png

Screen shot 2015-01-04 at 6.39.34 PM.png

If you go to Instagram.com on your computer and look at her account it should pop up with the option to translate. It does on Chrome anyway.

@ThinLove you can see the weightloss between these shots too..

View attachment 5519

View attachment 5518

Oh wow! Thanks! I was trying to find some pics of her before her weightloss and this is great- really shows how it can totally transform a person's (in this case a model's) look for the better, giving them that aura of originality and even specialness... her face change is unbelievable though- in my opinion definitely for the better! She said in a video of hers that she used to weigh somewhere in the 60s, and now she is 45kg, if I remember correctly and that she lost the weight in about a month.... I'll link the video when I'm on my computer later.

her face change is unbelievable though- in my opinion definitely for the better!

Hmm, yeah, I do agree.. however I have to say, she doesn't exactly look like the glowing image of health. A more gradual loss may have resulted in a more natural looking result, I'm not sure. A month is very fast.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh wow! Thanks! I was trying to find some pics of her before her weightloss and this is great- really shows how it can totally transform a person's (in this case a model's) look for the better, giving them that aura of originality and even specialness... her face change is unbelievable though- in my opinion definitely for the better! She said in a video of hers that she used to weigh somewhere in the 60s, and now she is 45kg, if I remember correctly and that she lost the weight in about a month.... I'll link the video when I'm on my computer later.

I don't believe that she dropped all that weight in only a month :/ How can it be possible to lose over 15 kg/33 lb in one month unless your starting weight is like 300 pounds or something.

Reactions: 1 users