Inna Fisun

She looks... ill..
QJptm7s.jpg

There's something a little fishy about her weight loss. I pray she's done it through eating less and very healthy food, with exercise.
Either way I'd like to be really nosey (no shame) and find out. Thanks @sabine for the tip about the computer translate!

She said in a video of hers that she used to weigh somewhere in the 60s, and now she is 45kg, if I remember correctly and that she lost the weight in about a month.... I'll link the video when I'm on my computer later.
Here it is:

Summarising what she says about her diet- there was a time when she weighed 62kg on a modelling job in Greece, when junk food was very cheap and she would eat a lot of it and be inactive. Her mother agency noticed when she came back, but didn't know how much she had gained. She decided though that she needs to lose weight, because she makes her living through her body and she didn't feel at all comfortable with herself.
She lost 17kg in 25 days by sticking to an unloading diet, where you eat one type of food for the whole day. Mostly she had chocolate days, then there were banana days, juice days, etc.. Unlike other girls, she gains weight on dairy. She chose the fast way to get skinny, partly because she's impatient and also because her work depended on it. She also does sport and used to do ballet, but doesn't advise running, because her legs bulked up from it. When she didn't have access to the gym, she would use Pump It Up videos.

I also can't believe that she lost so much in such a little amount of time, but she seems very sincere... She herself said that it definitely wasn't the healthy way.
Hopefully she's maintaining in a healthier manner now though.

Reactions: 1 users
@ThinLove thanks for translating.
i can't believe she lost that much weight in less than a month, and is also keeping if off. wouldn't have thought that it was possible... i think she is beautiful, on some pictures she looks kind of sick, which i don't like, but her transformation is very impressive.

@ThinLove thanks for translating.
i can't believe she lost that much weight in less than a month, and is also keeping if off. wouldn't have thought that it was possible... i think she is beautiful, on some pictures she looks kind of sick, which i don't like, but her transformation is very impressive.
For what it's worth, I think anyone posting excessive pictures of food while posting captions like "OMG I'M SO FAT" or the like has some sort of issues with food. I guess she's very disciplined. One month for 30 lbs is very very fast.

Also, I just wanted to add: it doesn't matter what you eat but rather how much you eat for weight loss. You will lose weight eating 1 x 100g bar of chocolate a day (~600 kcal) but you will look like shit and feel like shit. So it's very possible she eats what she posts...

Summarising what she says about her diet- there was a time when she weighed 62kg on a modelling job in Greece, when junk food was very cheap and she would eat a lot of it and be inactive.
Omg, Iam so shamed for my country.. I will leave Greece when I will be 18 hahahah. Also I've notice that her hair is less ( her forehead is so big) so maybe she loss hair?

Also, I just wanted to add: it doesn't matter what you eat but rather how much you eat for weight loss. You will lose weight eating 1 x 100g bar of chocolate a day (~600 kcal) but you will look like shit and feel like shit. So it's very possible she eats what she posts...
That's interesting... Of course I knew that calorie consumption matters when trying to lose weight, but strangely I always thought that you had to eat relatively healthily- so does the nutrient content like fat and sugar and carbs not really matter then?

Omg, Iam so shamed for my country.. I will leave Greece when I will be 18 hahahah. Also I've notice that her hair is less ( her forehead is so big) so maybe she loss hair?
Don't be! Unfortunately, junk food seems to be cheap nearly everywhere in the world, whilst healthy foods are usually much more expensive :mad: I visited Greece recently and I was in love- such a beautiful country!!!
It could be a possibility that she lost some hair through losing so much weight in such a short space of time, or maybe she naturally has thin hair (and modelling probably doesn't help due to the amount of products used during styling?)

For what it's worth, I think anyone posting excessive pictures of food while posting captions like "OMG I'M SO FAT" or the like has some sort of issues with food. I guess she's very disciplined. One month for 30 lbs is very very fast.

when i said that i didn't thought it was possible, i wasn't talking about that she lost even though she ate chocolat, i meant i didn't thought it was possile to shed almost 40 pounds in one month, starting with a bmi around 21.
of course you will lose on a 600 cals/day diet, even if it's just chocolat and mostly fat and sugar. but as you pointed out, i don't think you will feel very good while eating like that.

That's interesting... Of course I knew that calorie consumption matters when trying to lose weight, but strangely I always thought that you had to eat relatively healthily- so does the nutrient content like fat and sugar and carbs not really matter then?

You can definitely lose weight while eating unhealthily (i.e. the 600 cal chocolate bar example) but I think that the content of what you're eating does matter-- you'll end up losing weight but look more "skinny fat" if that makes sense.

really really impressive!!!! losing 17 kg in one month probably isn't healthy but if you need to get skinny fast it's okay, I'm sure her maintaining diet is different

It doesn't matter for weight loss, but it matters for healthy hair, skin, nails, etc. It's probably the reason for why she looks "ill" and her hairline has receded.

when i said that i didn't thought it was possible, i wasn't talking about that she lost even though she ate chocolat, i meant i didn't thought it was possile to shed almost 40 pounds in one month, starting with a bmi around 21.
of course you will lose on a 600 cals/day diet, even if it's just chocolat and mostly fat and sugar. but as you pointed out, i don't think you will feel very good while eating like that.
I think it's possible, but you have to be really f***ed mentally to put yourself through that. I don't want to insinuate or make any false allegations so I'll stop here.

i love her body, idk if she achieved it healthily or not, i hope she did it the right way but she is just too gorgeous for this planet i love her strong features.
plus her legs :bow::bow::bow:

for me she is a mix between alison lohman
alison-lohman-1105.jpg

and gorgeous Isabel Lucas
V-3fsz5dDjvx.jpg

:luvluv:

I really like this street style pic of her
y_99a81a09.jpg

Vogue Spy: School of Art
Model: Inna Fisun
Photographer: Sootket Jiwpanit
Fashion Editor: Jongkol Tangpradit

Reactions: 1 users
Here it is:

Summarising what she says about her diet- there was a time when she weighed 62kg on a modelling job in Greece, when junk food was very cheap and she would eat a lot of it and be inactive. Her mother agency noticed when she came back, but didn't know how much she had gained. She decided though that she needs to lose weight, because she makes her living through her body and she didn't feel at all comfortable with herself.
She lost 17kg in 25 days by sticking to an unloading diet, where you eat one type of food for the whole day. Mostly she had chocolate days, then there were banana days, juice days, etc.. Unlike other girls, she gains weight on dairy. She chose the fast way to get skinny, partly because she's impatient and also because her work depended on it. She also does sport and used to do ballet, but doesn't advise running, because her legs bulked up from it. When she didn't have access to the gym, she would use Pump It Up videos.

I also can't believe that she lost so much in such a little amount of time, but she seems very sincere... She herself said that it definitely wasn't the healthy way.
Hopefully she's maintaining in a healthier manner now though.

Thanks so much for the translation! I just wanted to add the bit that she says at the end, because I really loved her attitude and I think this community may appreciate it. Basically, at the end she adds that she is thankful for everyone who watched her video, and she urges all the viewers to be people of action, rather than people who complain and do nothing. She says that self-confidence is one of the most important elements for success, and that if there is something you are not happy with, be it your weight,or your education, or how well-read you are, you can change it. And change it today, rather than tomorrow. Because life is short, and we all should give ourselves the chance to enjoy it.

I found this advice to be very motivating, and coming from her it was even more so, considering how honest she was about what it took her to lose that weight. I hope she has developed healthier habbits now, and is happy/content in the way she describes it in the video.

Reactions: 3 users
I've been following her on instagram for a really long time. I like her, she seems cool + funny. But I do think she often goes in + out of eating normally and extreme restriction which results in the sunken eyes/skin etc. She seems to be in Asia a lot