Identify this model thread

She looks really familiar but it kills me that I can't find her name anywhere :chair:

tumblr_mfop6vf3yT1rpvcxzo1_500.jpg

Please help, lovelies?

EDIT: wait I think it might be Rosie Tupper? Can anyone confirm?

She looks really familiar but it kills me that I can't find her name anywhere :chair:

tumblr_mfop6vf3yT1rpvcxzo1_500.jpg

Please help, lovelies?

EDIT: wait I think it might be Rosie Tupper? Can anyone confirm?

Rosie Tupper in Katie Ermilio, Spring 2012 :)

Reactions: 1 user
i talked with a friend last night, she's not into fashion at all, but she was in awe by a polish model, who closed some show for Boss, with a 'stunning and outstanding walk'. she didn't remember the year, or where it was, but i'd love to know who she meant. anja rubik first came to my mind, but she said it wasn't her.

sorry, not a lot of facts at all.. my friend is a beautiful skinny and since she isn't normally interested in anything concerning models i'd love to know who changed her mind:)

anyone knows which model could be meant? :kiss::kiss:

i talked with a friend last night, she's not into fashion at all, but she was in awe by a polish model, who closed some show for Boss, with a 'stunning and outstanding walk'. she didn't remember the year, or where it was, but i'd love to know who she meant. anja rubik first came to my mind, but she said it wasn't her.

sorry, not a lot of facts at all.. my friend is a beautiful skinny and since she isn't normally interested in anything concerning models i'd love to know who changed her mind:)

anyone knows which model could be meant? :kiss::kiss:

Could it perhaps be Kasia Struss closing the show for Hugo Boss SS 2013?

I discovered a new webstore called Pixie Market, and I am OBSESSED with one of their models. Those LEGS. That FACE. She reminds me of Vlada. Please please please anyone have any idea who she is??

_mg_8508_1.jpg

_mg_8142.jpg

_mg_8892.jpg

do you guys know who this model is?! Saw her photo from Copenhagen fashion week and I just think she has the most amazing body!

2hoa8o8.jpg

QRJCznX.jpg

Does anyone know who the model on the left is? She's so beautiful :luv:
I remember I saw this when I was young, it was the photo that first made me want to be a model!