Identify this model thread

Karl_Lagerfeld_Only_Fat_People_Dislike_Thin_Models.jpg

I'm having a brain freeze, what's the name of the model? (not talking about Karl ;) )

It is Hana Soukupova, and the picture is from Anna Sui Ready to wear at Spring/Summer 2004 Fashion week in New York :)

Isnt this Ana Carolina Reston ?
The stories are she starved herself to death and died in 2006.
She was a Brazilian model.

Still find it rude when people Photoshop the pictures to anorexic, but love this one of her!

Hmmm, I would have never thought it was until you mentioned it. The model in this picture does resemble Ana, but it's a bit hard to tell.

tumblr_lycz8b2TPV1r6q7pno1_400.jpg

Ana-Carolina-Reston-Macan-June-4-1985-November-15-2006-celebrities-who-died-young-28836204-415-275.jpg

Her story is very tragic though. People think it's just *girl gets called fat --> girl starves self --> girl dies* and they blame the modeling industry for it, like naive idiots. It's MUCH more complicated than that. She had a tough life. She had a big family back home to support, from what I understand, and that's a LOT of pressure. Combine that with a high-stress job like modeling, and some sort of psychological issue is bound to happen. But now everybody just jumps to conclusions. If modeling *CAUSED* anorexia, then every model would be dead by now. And every girl who opens a magazine or watches a fashion show, for that matter. Obviously people have lots of learning to do.....:rolleyes:

tumblr_m1xu9eSUw81r5pjvio1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljz1pv9s4d1qzxf34o1_500.jpg

Anyone know who they are?

The first one is Kelsey Noyes, she is signed with Zodiac Mother Management, and her stats are:
Height: 177 cm / 5’9.5″
Bust: 74 cm / 29″
Waist: 57 cm / 22.5″
Hips: 84 cm / 33″

The second one is Caroline Corinth, signed with Models 1 and Ford, and her stats are:
Height: 5’9.5″ | 177cm
Bust: 33″ | 84cm
Waist: 23″ | 58cm
Dress: 8 UK | 36 EU
Hips: 34.5″ | 88cm

Hope that helps! xx

The first one is Kelsey Noyes, she is signed with Zodiac Mother Management, and her stats are:
Height: 177 cm / 5’9.5″
Bust: 74 cm / 29″
Waist: 57 cm / 22.5″
Hips: 84 cm / 33″

The second one is Caroline Corinth, signed with Models 1 and Ford, and her stats are:
Height: 5’9.5″ | 177cm
Bust: 33″ | 84cm
Waist: 23″ | 58cm
Dress: 8 UK | 36 EU
Hips: 34.5″ | 88cm

Hope that helps! xx

Thank you :luv:

I know is not a model, but I find him in every fashion blog I visit!, I need to know who he is, I love the way he dressses, and his clothes are perfectly tailored! I love sartorialist men :luv:

The+sartorialist.jpg

I know is not a model, but I find him in every fashion blog I visit!, I need to know who he is, I love the way he dressses, and his clothes are perfectly tailored! I love sartorialist men :luv:

The+sartorialist.jpg

I have seen this guy all over tumblr and no one ever gives a source :mad: Luckily though I did a little research, I literally looked up 'stylish guy with beard and tattoos' on google images lol and found out his name is Justin O'Shea.

elie-saab-spring-rtw-2013.jpg

Second from the left, who is she? She always seems to have a sarcastic expression if this makes sense.

I have seen this guy all over tumblr and no one ever gives a source :mad: Luckily though I did a little research, I literally looked up 'stylish guy with beard and tattoos' on google images lol and found out his name is Justin O'Shea.

Thank you so much!!!! :luv: