Identify this model thread

New-York-moc-RF13-9654.jpg

Who is the girl on the right? She looks really familiar but I'm having a complete brainfreeze in the names department.

I think thats actually Zhenya Katava.

Not so much "identify" as, "verify that this is photoshopped and if so, find the original image pretty please?" haha

1820836.jpg

Herve%20Leger-Ready-to-Wear1998.JPG

but I can't find her name, sorry @ForeverDirtx!

Thank you! Its fine, I just needed solid proof that it was photoshopped, typical dumbasses believing everything they read. Some news story about a model dying of anorexia used that image as proof of how terrible and cruel the industry is and even when I said it was photoshop they were like "Oh I highly doubt that!" come on, when was the last time you saw someone who looked like that on the runway? *eye roll* lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Its fine, I just needed solid proof that it was photoshopped, typical dumbasses believing everything they read. Some news story about a model dying of anorexia used that image as proof of how terrible and cruel the industry is and even when I said it was photoshop they were like "Oh I highly doubt that!" come on, when was the last time you saw someone who looked like that on the runway? *eye roll* lol

You're welcome! :kiss:
"never since KU has been called "fit and healthy model"!
More seriously, I'm curious because this model has a great body on the un-photoshopped picture! Does anyone has a clue?

I don't know her full name, but she is signed with model plus in Poland!
Her measurements are 82-60-90 (32-23.5-35.5), and she is 179cm tall (5'10.5)..
She mainly did work for polish magazines so far.
I hope that helps! :)

Ooh thank you so much :luv:! Karma for you!

Herve%20Leger-Ready-to-Wear1998.JPG

but I can't find her name, sorry @ForeverDirtx!

Isnt this Ana Carolina Reston ?
The stories are she starved herself to death and died in 2006.
She was a Brazilian model.

Still find it rude when people Photoshop the pictures to anorexic, but love this one of her!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this model on another thread and just can't remember her name! So please, tell me who this beautiful girl on the right is:

tumblr_mlfffam0PT1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj12a94eLJ1rxqv68o1_500.gif

I know this is a male model, and you girls might not have the same intrest in them, but I just thought he looked exactly like an old flirt of mine.... :oops:

Actor Tyler Hoechlin..

Derek-derek-hale-25094018-1280-800.jpg

Derek-derek-hale-23534330-412-500.jpg

He kinda reminds me of one of the vampires in twilight
I think he plays a vampire in a tv show :lol:
EDIT: I was wrong, he is a werewolf :lol:

ANOTHER EDIT:
I'm pretty sure this is Tyler Hoechlin who's an actor in Teen Wolf.

DAAAAAAMN IT, didn't see your reply :lol:
One month late..
closeenough.png