Grace Hartzel

I see her name and all I read is 'Hansel and Gretel'.

Girlfriend has very pretty eyes.

Reactions: 1 users
Halloween weekend I was at a bar in NYC and she was just hanging out there with a friend. She told me she liked something I was wearing and was super nice. She then introduced herself (even though I already knew her name haha) and I danced a little bit with her and her friend. So nice!

Unrelated, but I also saw Marcel at the same bar a few weeks ago...haha

She is a sweet girl and deserves more attention from us than she gets. She's beautiful, has killer discipline and dedication, and she's an excellent model.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Couture showcard
Grace_Hartzel.jpg

US Vogue Feb
U3HRRGAw.jpg
ZnD0orPV.jpg

Dior SS16
EuDtlsPv.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
@Romance @dawny

She does tend to yo yo, but only on account of client feedback saying she's too skinny, then too big, then too skinny again. She's a really good girl and takes her job so seriously, she tries so hard to adapt with any criticism, I'm sure, at times, to her own detriment. But yeah, any changes in her weight are concentrated efforts to please clients, never a sign of laziness, or disregard.

Also, she's blonde currently.

qYoXyaG.jpg

Reactions: 16 users
Probably has some to do with the weight gain/loss, but she is such a chameleon! I've seen her in a few things and didn't realize they were the same person. So striking, but also manages to blend in with the picture/campaign perfectly.

She does tend to yo yo, but only on account of client feedback saying she's too skinny, then too big, then too skinny again. She's a really good girl and takes her job so seriously, she tries so hard to adapt with any criticism, I'm sure, at times, to her own detriment.
It must be very tiring to continously adjust your weight like that. I admire her will power.

10/10 Would drool over again.

The weight gain/loss thing makes complete sense; for a while last year her face was noticeably fuller.
That said, she still wore it gorgeously.

And it's nice to hear she's sweet and smart. I don't know why that matters to me, but it does.

@Romance @dawny

She does tend to yo yo, but only on account of client feedback saying she's too skinny, then too big, then too skinny again. She's a really good girl and takes her job so seriously, she tries so hard to adapt with any criticism, I'm sure, at times, to her own detriment. But yeah, any changes in her weight are concentrated efforts to please clients, never a sign of laziness, or disregard.

Also, she's blonde currently.

qYoXyaG.jpg

Makes sense then! But with such good reasons... I actually like her more for taking client commentary so seriously.

Some more pics from the same set No One posted above ^
Ahhhh what a babe.
5oFtw7lM.jpg
TbaCgB9g.jpg
gZI76jmZ.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Sorry to bump but I'm just so sad that such a beautiful and talented girl is now dating Marcel Castemiller (Ali Michael's gross ex)

Sorry to bump but I'm just so sad that such a beautiful and talented girl is now dating Marcel Castemiller (Ali Michael's gross ex)
What? she's not even dating him... she's dating Marlon Magnée from La Femme
and Marcel is not gross..

Reactions: 1 users