SXPU5tL.jpg

8JIbAVr.jpg

BJGzKVU.jpg

kDT3fe5.jpg

T4NevtZ.jpg

SM3jIue.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I would struggle to find anything bad to say but if I had to I would ask... do people like her hair? I love the messiness and the fringe but the word 'mullet' strikes fear in the hearts of all right-thinking skinnies, no? Is this one OK because it's Grace?

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
@Silent Night, darling, you're not alone. I have nothing against a more unconventional/strong look but this one's a no no. I'm patiently praying she/her people will come to their senses and get rid of her current do.
Although, I do feel like the fact it is Grace makes it more OK than say Taylor Hill..
She's strong enough as a model to take an ugly cut, manage to somewhat pull it off and make it look 'edgy'(?), *sigh*.

In the meantime, her beautiful messy look before it turned into a *whispers* mullet
grace-hartzel-01.jpg

3b6er2-i.jpg

AP092329.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
i like her mullet i think she pulls the 70s/cool lower-east-side-vibe quite well!

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Grace Hartzel's David Bowie Halloween makeup

Just realised how lovely her eyes are.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
She seems quite versatile too. Being sexy/glam in Vogue Spain November 2016
KHzROd2.jpg

PFRm4mn.jpg

GWZ8vVq.jpg

up8vhYF.jpg

oEN2CAv.jpg

YXz7s4U.jpg

snGKaHI.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
She kinda reminds me of Adriana Lima in this editorial... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. But agreed, this is proof that she can be very versatile.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Some of her Tom Ford SS17 work that caught my eye. I really like the first picture.
IMG_1713.JPG
IMG_1714.JPG
IMG_1715.JPG
IMG_1716.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

On tour with La Femme again.

Gracie will always be favorite new girl, although she's not quite the freshman anymore. Love to see her doing so well <3

• Love
Reactions: 5 users