Omg I haaate the shtick in this video but idk if that's an indictment of her real personality or of the current trend of the fashion industry where instagram followers seem to actually matter.

(Also, what does the video even mean by on-duty makeup? I mean not that I'm at all that knowledgeable on the fashion industry but aren't there make-up artists at each shoot/show to determine what the "on-duty" look is for each job? :confused:)

shes kind of basic and thick for a model.. :slinkout:
Her body is very basic, I don't get distracted by her body or grossed out when she's on the runway though, but she could do so much better. Her face is in no way basic to me, great bone structure!

_20170309_222249.JPG

Her arm/hand looks a bit odd :wtf:

Okayy I love this. She does need to improve her thighs some more judging from her VS runway look but this is still great!

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
That pic posted above looks good, but does she really look like that? I just unfollowed her on instagram because I had no idea why I followed this thick and plain 'model'. Her face is not striking to me, even if she were to lose weight... there's just something but there

Wait I'm so confused... you think she looks great? Is this a before and after thing?
I think she's saying her weight loss looks good, because the first photo on the runway is from 2015 and her laying down was March, and that she still needs to lose weight in her thighs

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Wait I'm so confused... you think she looks great? Is this a before and after thing?
she lost and improved a lot from that photo and I posted a recent one to do a before and after comparison, I've been on SG since 2014 do you girls really think I would think she looked great in the first one? lol

Reactions: 1 user
Based on the candid posted, maybe she should just (permanently) stick to VS. She looks really short and girl next door.......

I think she has a beautiful face, and even though her body is not skinny by SG standards, I still like her, and I think he provides a good example of a body that is slim, toned and yet attainable for most people. It is VS after all :eyeroll:

Vogue Japan July 2017:

She mentions cheesecake a lot in interviews... Maybe go cold turkey on that, Grace, and your arms will slim down a little?

• Funny
Surprised she made two pages here. Because she is literally just another Grace Elizabeth. Very common. Reminds me of Behati with bigger eyes but worse legs.