vie

Super Star
Couldn't find any threads for her, only mentions in set lists. She's a newcomer in the VSFS this year and is with NEXT Models. I think she has a versatile look, and sometimes looks like a different person from shoot to shoot or photo to photo.

Height
5'9.5" / 176 CM
Bust
32" / 81 CM
Waist
23" / 61 CM
Hips
34" / 87 CM

Instagram: @LOVEGRACE_E

(I don't like how she looks in this Pink shoot, she almost resembles Cami Morrone here)

(She's the far right)

Skinnycado

Worker Bee
She is very pretty and reminds me of a younger Rosamund Pike. That being said, her thighs need some more work.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Alya

Rising Star
Her face is nice when she isn't raising her eyebrows (and maybe less pouting), but her upper arms could be better

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Not to derail the thread, but can we address the elephant in the room that is the chubby ass in the middle? I've seen this pic floating around IG and I'm fairly certain that's Rachel Hilbert. Good god, she was fat last year and she doesn't look any better this year. And she hasn't been posting Dogpound workouts like most other VS girls, so maybe she thinks she doesn't need it? We shall see...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Not the worst we've seen on the runway. But it's kinda sad to think that if she's starting with VS like this, it's all gonna be downhill from here :(

Melancholia

Rookie
I really like her face, but it doesn't look like she works out or restricts enough. I don't expect much from her tbh considering the type of work she's getting.

marieebo

Grand Dame
I always thought she was gorgeous and watching a Dior video she made for Vogue where they only showed her face, for someone with that bone structure I expected her to be a lot skinnier. She can do HF easily so i hope she loses

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pterodactyl

Super Star
Screams CATALOG model to me. Someone pretty enough but also average enough too. Only her hips seem really narrow in the backside picture, but everything else is pretty much not skinny.

marieebo

Grand Dame
Screams CATALOG model to me. Someone pretty enough but also average enough too. Only her hips seem really narrow in the backside picture, but everything else is pretty much not skinny.
I think she would do very well in HF editorials.

Reactions: 2 users

pterodactyl

Super Star
Hmmm based on the above few posts her LEGS look so much better than her arms. Maybe she was photoshopped rounder for that Elle cover & definitely gained for VS?