Ginta Lapina

ginta_lapina :)

thanks, but do you have a link? can't find her, i also tried it before with her name and it didn't work. also, through google i can't seem to find it. thanks:kiss:
so sorry, i think i already asked you. but how is it possible that i can't find her through the search :confused:

So happy to see Ginta back on the runway! I honestly thought she was leaving modelling, it made me so sad!
Dumping a few pics, sorry if they've been posted already, its hard to remember what I've seen here before!

Attachments

• 1X2A3478_592x888_large.jpg
    1X2A3478_592x888_large.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 158224_980.jpg
    158224_980.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 224
  • ginta_lapina_street_style_qNF0Yev.sized.jpg
    ginta_lapina_street_style_qNF0Yev.sized.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Spring_2011_Models_3_Bqq_Hc5i_NGx_large.jpg
    Spring_2011_Models_3_Bqq_Hc5i_NGx_large.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 232
  • tumblr_inline_mkhcbk1mUP1rddihe.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mkhcbk1mUP1rddihe.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 235
Ginta's half of the Neiman Marcus S/S 2014 "Art of Fashion" campaign show with Fei Fei Sun. (Ph: Andreas Sjödin)

3rDeKGbO.jpg

6AqTOzld.jpg

8BW0I4v7.jpg

2Zk1qlYu.jpg

OPlo3ylS.jpg

T71ercO0.jpg

vsYxJEQu.jpg

XWB6l3E6.jpg

Pg17Lg9V.jpg

qkNQUHmf.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I just came across this picture of Ginta for La Senza... I think we already discussed her weight gain (which thankfully has changed recently!) and I'm fairly sure they also edit some "curves" onto her for these ads. They're tacky and I hate them but anyway... look at her arm. I can see that there's a small trim of lace that goes along the body but it should really have been fixed so it either fully showed or didn't show at all. And the other side of her arm is all lumpy from photoshop. Photoshop errors annoy me to no end!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 3.05.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 3.05.55 PM.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 194
So sad to see her gain! She looks like a pretty elf when she's skinny, though she was never that thin to begin with. I hope she loses soon because I find that her proportions make her look short and the extra weight makes it worse. To be honest, I'd probably think that she's only 5'4" or so if I didn't know that she was a model

not surprising though considering the standard of these advertisements... "omg how cute, make her eat CUPCAKES, that's so fun and quirky!!" actually so tacky