Ginta Lapina

Shes a classy cara. She makes funny faces to cameras while still looking sexy. But ,aybe im biased because shes my favorite model ever ever ever. can i just pay her to let me stare at her face?!?!

158040-800w.jpg

I could stare at this picture until I go blind.

Shes a classy cara. She makes funny faces to cameras while still looking sexy. But ,aybe im biased because shes my favorite model ever ever ever. can i just pay her to let me stare at her face?!?!

No need to pay, here you go, she's sending you a kiss :kiss:

tumblr_lz4dytM4HE1r6ttygo1_500.jpg

poor Ginta has had the major airbrush treatment again (see La Senza and Diet Coke) but at least there's a cute video to go along with it (ahem 0:19 :luvluv:) and you know, $$$ :highfive:

Reactions: 1 user
Off topic - I love Moschino Cheap and Chic stuff, but HATE the name. Can't they call it something less tacky, like Girl Moschino or something.

tumblr_mqqop13utH1rchw7ao1_400.png

I absolutely adore Ginta! I think she is so cute... some of her campaigns haven't been so great but I can always forgive her. I am a sucker for Ginta. :luv:

She's cute and elfin but I really don't get the obsession. There are few editorialss I've thought she looked really striking in, but mostly she just seems like the normal pretty model imo. Nothing truly special.

Ginta Lapina in “The Golden Age by Regan Cameron for Harper’s Bazaar UK, November 2013

I am so in love with this, I think Ginta may be my favourite model. Not the skinniest perhaps but the same body type as myself, and I think she looks incredible in everything (except La Senza...)

Attachments

• tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro1_1280.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 129
  • tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro2_1280.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 149
  • tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro3_1280.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 140
  • tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro4_1280.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 152
  • tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mui8czRSfB1s7xduro5_1280.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 124
She's cute and elfin but I really don't get the obsession. There are few editorialss I've thought she looked really striking in, but mostly she just seems like the normal pretty model imo. Nothing truly special.

I agree. I think she's beautiful...but I can't really tell her apart from some other light blonde girls

She's gained and doesn't even look like a model anymore.:disgusted:

I saw one of her instagram photos the other day with her, kasia and alina baikova (all in bathing suits) and was kind of shocked by her stomach and arms. Sad, since she was once one of my favs!