Eva Minaeva

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Since you all love her so much in the 'Models before & after weight loss' thread...

Ford Paris

HEIGHT 171
BUST 74
WAIST 58
HIPS 86

Reactions: 7 users

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
And here's some from her instagram because her personal style is great..

Reactions: 13 users

Kit

Super Star
those eyes, that hair, the I'm better than you stare.... I think I would try to fuck her and I'm mostly straight

cosmic latte

Rising Star
You're sure she's 171? She seems taller. I like her more knowing how much she lost. So much discipline :luv:

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
Picture definition of cool! I have a major soft spot for anyone with a good set of hollowed cheeks :luv: and the platinum/Jane Birkinesque haircut really adds an extra edge. New favourite :luvluv: GIMME MORE

Mitya Ganopolsky

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
You're sure she's 171?
Can't be sure, but that's what Ford lists her as, she definitely looks short to me, especially with that guitar for reference in the shots @ThinLove posted. Her height seems to vary by a few cms with each of her agencies though so who knows really.

Remedios

Rising Star
Ugh, so perfect, I love her style! Inspired now to put my septum ring back in... :luvluv:

Her measurements are so tiny, especially knowing how heavy she used to be! Major discipline right there.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Can't be sure, but that's what Ford lists her as, she definitely looks short to me, especially with that guitar for reference in the shots @ThinLove posted. Her height seems to vary by a few cms with each of her agencies though so who knows really.
I think you're right, the photo where she's leaning against the wall in what looks like someplace in Europe, that really shows her height. Same with the phone booth.

pinthin

Rookie
I've followed her on instagram for a while, she's beautiful and so effortlessly cool. I hope she gets more work soon!

Remedios

Rising Star
More recent pics from her Instagram:

I love how she manages to keep an rock'n roll/alternative edge to her style without ever looking Tumblr-generic or juvenile. And she rocks that septum piercing! Going shopping for some septum rings today inspired by her... :luv:

Reactions: 3 users

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
I don't think I would look good this thin personally (the underwear shot) but she looks incredible and her style is my dream--would love to be friends with her she seems like a really cool person from her posts

Lillakosti

Rising Star
She's my new favourite, I am totally obsessed with her. Her facial structure is beautiful, and I am envious af of those hollowed cheeks and her whole attitude. Not many people can pull off her looks without seeming like they're trying hard, but she seems effortlessly amazing.

Alya

Rising Star
I love her tattoos, she can pull them off really well!

pterodactyl

Super Star
I am the opposite. I don't like her body art. I also feel she is limiting herself into a single look.

Reactions: 1 users