Eva Minaeva

jcNlkTx.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I really love Eva. She seems so cool. Plus, that bone structure and this body.

Reactions: 4 users
Some recent runway work. I'm kind of suspicious that her thighs don't really match up with her Instagram photos. :cautious: She's still so beautiful though.
Moncler Gamme Rouge S/S17
IMG_1430.JPG

Olympia Le-Tan S/S17
IMG_1433.JPG

IMG_1434.JPG

Giamba S/S17
IMG_1437.JPG

hmm NOT looking very fresh on the runway and her thread isn't really growing here. I'm having some doubts about her longevity in HF.....

Sorry to bump a dying thread but Eva just posted a long comment on the body positivity movement. She seems to be annoyed that it's okay for fat girls (or as she says "+++++size") to openly love their bodies but people give her a hard time for being skinny. I guess people have been skinny hating on her?

• Love
Eva also chopped all her hair off (along with M. Dods), and I'm not really digging it. I feel like she had to change her whole aesthetic to fit the cut. I might be the only one who sees it :nervous:

but on a brighter note her body is still amazing!

Reactions: 1 user
Eva also chopped all her hair off (along with M. Dods), and I'm not really digging it. I feel like she had to change her whole aesthetic to fit the cut. I might be the only one who sees it :nervous:

Very much meh on the actual haircut but I feel like she needed some new oxygen in her look and her previous hair was way too conventional for such a distinctive face, plus it obscured her lovely jawline.

Reactions: 1 user
I know this is a dead thread but I find it interesting and odd that she would actually post this information.
7D2ECE4F-E430-49B0-8656-1BE14E69E8D5.png

Also, do we think this is an honest calorie count? She does seem to workout a lot so it could be accurate.
8E0277F6-B3D6-449B-859F-7B4A55D4686B.png

• Agree
  • WTF
I believe her. l get hella skinny when I eat 1400. Shes probably just naturally skinny and can get away with 1200. I respect that shes being honest about and i hope people can understand that calorie restricting is not at all “anorexic”

I love her as a model and i cant believe her thread doesnt get updated more!