Eva Minaeva

I believe her. l get hella skinny when I eat 1400. Shes probably just naturally skinny and can get away with 1200. I respect that shes being honest about and i hope people can understand that calorie restricting is not at all “anorexic”

I love her as a model and i cant believe her thread doesnt get updated more!
Does she even produce that much work? She doesn't post about many jobs and I hardly ever see her anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
To me, this is the behaviour of someone who has just lost weight/is losing and is excited and in a braggy mood.

In fact, if we look at some polas from this summer:
IMG_5576.jpg

Sorry, but a BMI 15 doesn't look like this WITH HEELS!

in any case, after a weight gain is possible to have a low BMI by eating that amount, if very active. Personal experience :p

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
To me, this is the behaviour of someone who has just lost weight/is losing and is excited and in a braggy mood.

In fact, if we look at some polas from this summer:
View attachment 29259
Sorry, but a BMI 15 doesn't look like this WITH HEELS!

in any case, after a weight gain is possible to have a low BMI by eating that amount, if very active. Personal experience :p

1. She doesn't look like this currently (this was taken probably in about august (maybe even july); she's lost about 4-5 kg since then
2. She is probably 46 kg IRL, she just is not anywhere near 174 cm. Much closer to 170. (which would make her bmi about 16)

• Useful
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
1. She doesn't look like this currently (this was taken probably in about august (maybe even july); she's lost about 4-5 kg since then
2. She is probably 46 kg IRL, she just is not anywhere near 174 cm. Much closer to 170. (which would make her bmi about 16)
WOW. I had no idea she was that short. no wonder why she doesnt book runway... she should stick to just shoots.

This whole thread is the reason why I prefer posting screenshots (even if they are semi blurry) instead of links from Instagram. I feel like I missed out on 75% of the pictures.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Wasn't there some public (instagram) drama between her and one of the Avant bookers a while back? Or am I misremembering?

CORRECTION- it was between her and Women Milano over a Gucci show

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
And??? Now you must spill the tea, though. (Details?)

I can't remember the exact details and the Instagram screenshot is an X ... there was some to-do about her either being cancelled from, or pulling out of, a Gucci show, about a year ago.. I think she made a snarky post and then there were some comments made (on insta) by her Women Milano Booker to the effect of "good luck booking jobs with that attitude" alluding to her being difficult to work with and/or being too big for her head... I think an Avant Booker commented/jumped in, in her defense. Some short lived drama ensued and she was dropped by Women Milano...

Again, this is not an exact accounting... just some spotty memory regurgitation...

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users