Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Erin can lose a little bit of that extra weight before the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, her body looked really good last year. At least her stomach is well toned and flat.

Recent behind the scenes of her for Victoria Secret. Her weight gain is unbelievable. :superpuke:

_timthumb.php

Model-Erin-Heatherton-poses-in-a-bikini-during-a-photo-shoot-for-Victorias-Secret-in-Miami-Beach-8.jpg

I did mistake her at first for Kate Upton. She is a model, a Victoria Secret one at that, she should know better!

I feel pissed off when models get fat and then have half their body photoshopped off. If I turned up at work saying 'Sorry, I'm not competent to do the job - you guys'll just have to pretend', I'd be seeing my P45 pretty quick and someone else would have my job. Grrr :mad:

that swimsuit bottom is.......interesting.......
imo it would only look good on miranda or candice

My guess is she will be perfect for guys watching a lingerie show...they all seem to like the padded look! Oh well, not me! Skin and bones looks and feels soooo much better IMO!

I feel pissed off when models get fat and then have half their body photoshopped off. If I turned up at work saying 'Sorry, I'm not competent to do the job - you guys'll just have to pretend', I'd be seeing my P45 pretty quick and someone else would have my job. Grrr :mad:
This! And the problem IMO is that people eat whatever and get photoshopped so everyone just thinks they're so lucky. We need at least our models to take care of themselves, share what they do to maintain their figure and be real.

that swimsuit bottom is.......interesting.......
imo it would only look good on miranda or candice
Yeah. Awkward to explain, but I think it's for someone whose but is less wide than Erin's in the photo... and less flat. So someone with a really toned ass.

It's obvious that she gained. A bit sad imo as she lost all the wow factor, but those two pics above are really bad angles. She still looks nice in some shots and the weight might still barely work for a lingerie/swimwear show.

Recent behind the scenes of her for Victoria Secret. Her weight gain is unbelievable. :superpuke:

_timthumb.php

Model-Erin-Heatherton-poses-in-a-bikini-during-a-photo-shoot-for-Victorias-Secret-in-Miami-Beach-8.jpg

Hello, fatass!! :superpuke:

I did mistake her at first for Kate Upton. She is a model, a Victoria Secret one at that, she should know better!

I agree, even though VS tolerates a few extra lbs, this is a bit much!! But I guess if they'll take Barbara Palvin, Erin is probably still OK... :lol:

Plus this makes me happy bc she used to be an @Anonymous Bullcock favorite... I love seeing them get fat when I'm still skinny! :twisted:

I don't know if these were posted already, but here are some unedited photos of Erin from VS in May:
V345070.jpg

V345072.jpg

V345073.jpg

At God's Love We Deliver 2012 Golden Heart Awards
Karolina+Kurkova+Archie+Drury+attending+God+1ldMELRU5fTx.jpg

Karolina+Kurkova+Archie+Drury+attending+God+NAjnGby4b-yx.jpg

She's still cute, but i hope she will split up with Leo and lose some weight...

I saw her in LA a couple of weeks ago on a shoot for VS. She looked really thick, like she does in the pool pictures @SugarFree posted. She was on a bike and the tires seemed to be crying out in pain. The AD and photographer finally got her to stand over the bike, then beside the bike.. it really wasn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.