Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, fatass!! :superpuke:

I agree, even though VS tolerates a few extra lbs, this is a bit much!! But I guess if they'll take Barbara Palvin, Erin is probably still OK... :lol:

Plus this makes me happy bc she used to be an @Anonymous Bullcock favorite... I love seeing them get fat when I'm still skinny! :twisted:

hahahhaha, SG, i saw these pics today, came straight to this thread to make sure you knew about them! knew that would cheer you up ;)

I guess she's pretty...

I don't really like her face. It's so boring. And now she's not even a thinspo anymore... Bleh.

85900PCN_Aldridge08.jpg

85900PCN_Aldridge12.jpg

85900PCN_Aldridge01.jpg

That Jason Wu dress is lovely. It would look amazing on someone with a beautiful face.

maybe should should try some ghee tea. I heard it words wonders. All the models are doing it.
:sneaky:

maybe she should also consider eating less and restrict a bit. i heard all the models are doing that, too and that it would work wonders ...
but i'm really not sure about this!

:kiss:

trust me. that and the blood type diet, it totally works.. everone was doing it back in the 80's! :lol:

Oh and don't forget, it keeps the scary satanists away as well! :lol:

----------------

To wear that dress and being that size, having her hair pulled back is a baaad idea :disgusted:

INFphoto_2311578.jpg

maybe should should try some ghee tea. I heard it words wonders. All the models are doing it.

yeah? I think i might have heard about that... theres also a coconut oil craze amongst models as well, could help erin shed some pounds.

Finally! They broke up!
Now Erin can go back to working on being thin again... Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.