Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is slim, but her body isn't very "victoria's secret-ish"

I agree. I think the VS models always look their best during the shows. I don't think Erin really controls what she eats when she's not working. I have this idea that she uses quick diets to get in shape for shows and shoots. Her runway body seems to be temporary.

I was looking at your pictures thinking "eww, who's that random boyfriend of hers with his floral pattern bathing suit - ohh so fashion ;)

:lol:

I hate that she is photoshopped to look so much thinner than she actually is in the john galliano shots.... like... the girl is drop dead gorgeous - why does she have to appear thinner???

Because thinner is better ;). And if she was skinny enough nobody would photoshop her anyway.

This is about Tom Cruise. Did this also happen to Leo?

I think she is utterly gorgeous, even with her flaws. I think one of the reasons I love her body so much is that it seems attainable. I mean, I understand that I can't expect to have the same body as a VS model, but she looks healthy and has beautiful curves and definition that are a result of her working hard and not necessarily just genetics.

Fact: I was craving dessert last night so I went online and started looking at pictures of her and ended up watching the last 3 VS fashion shows on YouTube lol. There went my Thursday night, but I didn't end up eating anything :)

Because thinner is better ;). And if she was skinny enough nobody would photoshop her anyway.

:facepalm: how could I have confused the two! ouch. sorry. need to get more sleep...

i suppose that's true but she isss pretty skinny to begin with - so i wonder, what is skinny enough? is it different for everyone? is there a number, measurement? i'd like to be skinny enough:confused::oops::(

i suppose that's true but she isss pretty skinny to begin with - so i wonder, what is skinny enough? is it different for everyone? is there a number, measurement? i'd like to be skinny enough:confused::oops::(

I do not consider Erin a skinny model, to me she's average looking. Vlada for example is skinny :luv:
There's no measurement or weight to define skinny I think. Everyone is different. But you'll know when you're skinny enough, you'll know when you get there. But in the end, it's all about you being happy the way you are.
Perhaps you should have a look around the forum. There are some threads in which your question is discussed.

x_b85c5bec.jpg

x_8a2a2919.jpg

x_79116f39.jpg

x_0e8c75e5.jpg

x_72cc7a7d.jpg

x_bdd30d53.jpg

x_1f1d32ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.