Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

els

Worker Bee
Am I the only one who doesn't find her or her freckles attractive?

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
She's super skinny for sure but still not a supermodel by a long shot. And never will be!!

délié

Rising Star
from skinnyvscurvy, from today... i find her so beautyiful and cute, sweet, pretty, has a nice figure...but i don't find her skinny skinny in these pictures at all. did she gain a little? well, she is stunning, anyways:luv:

délié

Rising Star
I love this girl!! She's my fave VS angle by a long shot. I can't believe she had a nose job...i think she looks great with it done but it didn't look bad before.. was it really necessary? What do you guys think?
i think she looks so different in these shots not only because of her nose job, but because of the heavy eye make-up and the fact that they made her cute freckles disappear on the left foto... imo she looks so much better on the right, because she looks so much more natural there (well, and because the new nose is even prettier:grin: )... but she was also stunning before.

A

Arabella

from skinnyvscurvy, from today... i find her so beautyiful and cute, sweet, pretty, has a nice figure...but i don't find her skinny skinny in these pictures at all. did she gain a little? well, she is stunning, anyways:luv:

Are these recent pics of her? She looks heavier on the thighs. I thought she was a lot skinnier. But still very beautiful though, her face is so pretty.

Isabel

Worker Bee
Are these recent pics of her? She looks heavier on the thighs. I thought she was a lot skinnier. But still very beautiful though, her face is so pretty.
Yep. Those are from yesterday (May 29th), apparently. For some movie she's filming. And she looks tragically bigger in her legs and torso. Sad!

L

Lola

She gained TOO much, for me she is just TOO fat for a model.

She looks OK for a normal person.

B

Babydoll

MORE ADORABLENESS!!! I know she's bigger now, but still my fave VS!

Status
Not open for further replies.