Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who doesn't find her or her freckles attractive?

erin-heatherton-riblets-omfg.jpg

(dies)

(comes back to life, looks again)

(dies)

:luv:

from skinnyvscurvy, from today... i find her so beautyiful and cute, sweet, pretty, has a nice figure...but i don't find her skinny skinny in these pictures at all. did she gain a little? well, she is stunning, anyways:luv:

FFN_g_9133569.jpg

FFN_g_9133570.jpg

FFN_g_9133568.jpg

I love this girl!! She's my fave VS angle by a long shot. I can't believe she had a nose job...i think she looks great with it done but it didn't look bad before.. was it really necessary? What do you guys think?
tumblr_lpj8senhl51qkdor9.jpg

i think she looks so different in these shots not only because of her nose job, but because of the heavy eye make-up and the fact that they made her cute freckles disappear on the left foto... imo she looks so much better on the right, because she looks so much more natural there (well, and because the new nose is even prettier:grin: )... but she was also stunning before.

from skinnyvscurvy, from today... i find her so beautyiful and cute, sweet, pretty, has a nice figure...but i don't find her skinny skinny in these pictures at all. did she gain a little? well, she is stunning, anyways:luv:

FFN_g_9133569.jpg

FFN_g_9133570.jpg

FFN_g_9133568.jpg

Are these recent pics of her? She looks heavier on the thighs. I thought she was a lot skinnier. But still very beautiful though, her face is so pretty.

Are these recent pics of her? She looks heavier on the thighs. I thought she was a lot skinnier. But still very beautiful though, her face is so pretty.

Yep. Those are from yesterday (May 29th), apparently. For some movie she's filming. And she looks tragically bigger in her legs and torso. Sad!

She gained TOO much, for me she is just TOO fat for a model.

She looks OK for a normal person.

MORE ADORABLENESS!!! I know she's bigger now, but still my fave VS!
content_erinheatherton_look5_579Cover_Head.jpg

Erin-Heatherton-Huge-Magazine-11.jpg

500full.jpg

113011-tell-me-you-love-me-video-575x323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.