Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

classichic

Super Star
i don't know why I haven't posted on this thread earlier?? I adore her freckles and in my opinion one of the cutest VS models. Also, she comes across very sweet in those VS videos.

More pictures :)

R

riley4tt

I love her so much I hate her!!!!!
LOL! Damn she is striking!
I am going to go cry now!!!!

D

DiamondDog

I never thought I would have a model thinspo because I don't aspire to be super-skinny, but she has a beautiful body, and one that I think could be attainable, albeit with a LOT of effort.

Thank you for this thread, I'm in love! :luv:

H

herradiohead

How do you guys think she defines her abs? What do you think is her workout style of choice? I'm freaking amazed by her core formation ---it's not the thinnest, but it curves just right.

Of course her face is just plain genetic perfection. Freckles placed just right are sexy ---Cintia Dicker is another example!

O

OliviaB

I love this girl!! She's my fave VS angle by a long shot. I can't believe she had a nose job...i think she looks great with it done but it didn't look bad before.. was it really necessary? What do you guys think?

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
wow I never knew she had a nose job! To be honest she looks better, in my opinion, like a completely different person!

H

herradiohead

Oh wow!! So not all genetic perfection --honestly, I support it. She's beautiful, but the change was positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.