Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She kills the cute but beautiful look. Usually I find people are either cute/pretty or downright beautiful, but she somehow manages to pull off being cutely gorgeous. Or something.

74503erinheathertonflaifa5.jpg.jpeg

*dies*

I've never been jealous of a shower hose before.

i don't know why I haven't posted on this thread earlier?? I adore her freckles and in my opinion one of the cutest VS models. Also, she comes across very sweet in those VS videos.

More pictures :)
936full-erin-heatherton.jpg

444-605.jpg

erin-heatherton-wallpapers.jpg

ElleUK+DawnBreaks+3.jpg

tumblr_lnkhxg06RM1qbq0h8o1_500.jpg

I love her so much I hate her!!!!!
LOL! Damn she is striking!
I am going to go cry now!!!!

I never thought I would have a model thinspo because I don't aspire to be super-skinny, but she has a beautiful body, and one that I think could be attainable, albeit with a LOT of effort.

Thank you for this thread, I'm in love! :luv:

She's soooo perfectly toned...love this particular shoot.

Attachments

• Erin 1.jpg
    Erin 1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Erin 2.jpg
    Erin 2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Erin 3.jpg
    Erin 3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 38
How do you guys think she defines her abs? What do you think is her workout style of choice? I'm freaking amazed by her core formation ---it's not the thinnest, but it curves just right.

Of course her face is just plain genetic perfection. Freckles placed just right are sexy ---Cintia Dicker is another example!

I love this girl!! She's my fave VS angle by a long shot. I can't believe she had a nose job...i think she looks great with it done but it didn't look bad before.. was it really necessary? What do you guys think?
tumblr_lpj8senhl51qkdor9.jpg

Oh wow!! So not all genetic perfection --honestly, I support it. She's beautiful, but the change was positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.