Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serea

Rising Star
She goes from being a Victoria's Secret Angel to doing Curve Fragrance commercials . . . What's next for Erin's amazing career? Becoming a rep for bargain-brand, Dollar-Tree soap bars? :mclap:

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
She goes from being a Victoria's Secret Angel to doing Curve Fragrance commercials . . . What's next for Erin's amazing career? Becoming a rep for bargain-brand, Dollar-Tree soap bars? :mclap:
she goes from big name HF shows and a reputable career, to VS (the kiss of death), to other "sexy" crap, to curve fragrance commercials*** the natural chain of events, it appears...

Serea

Rising Star
BREAKING NEWS! Victoria's Secret has been revealed, and it is . . .

~wait for it~

Kälteen Bars.

(Sorry for being a possibly-obnoxious repeat-poster; I'll shut up -- erm, break all of my typing fingers [?] - now)

Layla

Super Star
BREAKING NEWS! Victoria's Secret has been revealed, and it is . . .

~wait for it~

Kälteen Bars.

(Sorry for being a possibly-obnoxious repeat-poster; I'll shut up -- erm, break all of my typing fingers [?] - now)
They burn up all their carbs! Yes butter is a carb here.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
For some reason, I have some sympathy for her/wonder if the VSFS is a bit triggering for her as a reminder of what she once was...
agreed--as much as she's a train wreck right now I have a feeling it's a lot sadder of a story than say, Karlie's weight gain for example. She seems isolated and very sad.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
agreed--as much as she's a train wreck right now I have a feeling it's a lot sadder of a story than say, Karlie's weight gain for example. She seems isolated and very sad.
agreed-also no desire to out myself, but i know for a fact she's a trainwreck in person, and not a good influence on people either

Rachelp

Worker Bee
her head is too small for her body its creepy... im getting mischa barton vibes from her hope she doesnt balloon more.
Haha I was literally just about to comment this. Weird though that her head didn't balloon like her body. Her baby face mixed with her large body grosses me out so much.

Skinnybubbly

Super Star
Yikes!! This just shows how important saving and investing is when you have tons of money. Some people take the term “treat yourself” a little too far. I’m all for treating myself but I keep my savings extra cushiony

Layla

Super Star
Yikes!! This just shows how important saving and investing is when you have tons of money. Some people take the term “treat yourself” a little too far. I’m all for treating myself but I keep my savings extra cushiony
How the fuck have I managed to save more money as a current grad student than she has saved from working for VS? The thought of ever having my credit card balance carried over to the next statement gives me the heebie jeebies let alone hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.