• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's so BIG
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So sad to think that she would make Karlie, Emily didonado, Taylor Marie hill, and even Kate upton all look really skinny ...

I always find it so funny when I look at models/celebs who have gained massively like this, then look a few pages back, and see when we started pointing out weight gain... and even then, the gain was noticeable, but nothing compared to how bad it ends up eventually. We went from [mostly] praising her body, then pointing out some gain, then ended up HORRIFIED by just how bad it gets, like in Erin' case. She's been heading down a bad path, and at this point, it could get even WORSE... time will tell.

Oh my. I hope she's at a regular physician and not a plastic surgeon. She's not looking too healthy in the face.

In case anyone wants a refresher on why people think she is such a dummy and hard to work with:

It was edited so it looks like she only held things up a few seconds but it was actually 30 seconds or more.

In case anyone wants a refresher on why people think she is such a dummy and hard to work with:

It was edited so it looks like she only held things up a few seconds but it was actually 30 seconds or more.

Seems like the professional thing of her to do . . . not. :cautious: She looked like she had quite an attitude.

EDIT:
Does anyone else think that Bruno's face is saying, "Did I start too early? . . ." as he keeps glancing off-stage? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.