Status
Not open for further replies.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
:slutboobs:
Heatherton's fame only increased in the years after she debuted on the runway for the brand, thanks in large part to her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio.

:lol::lol::lol: When even the DM calls you a talentless whore...
she has a "celebrity guestbook" in her bathroom....

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
In case anyone wants a refresher on why people think she is such a dummy and hard to work with:

It was edited so it looks like she only held things up a few seconds but it was actually 30 seconds or more.
The part where he yells at her to "GO!!!" repeatedly... jesus that was painful to watch. I actually cringed.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
The part where he yells at her to "GO!!!" repeatedly... jesus that was painful to watch. I actually cringed.
Yes! That was super edited too, she turned back 3 or 4 times. No wonder they look so frustrated.

Also don't you love that she was like "well my hat is gone so I guess I should play with my hair like a whore." :eyeroll:

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Yes! That was super edited too, she turned back 3 or 4 times. No wonder they look so frustrated.

Also don't you love that she was like "well my hat is gone so I guess I should play with my hair like a whore." :eyeroll:
Three or four times? Jesus Christ. I was getting all agitated watching her turn back TWICE. I don't know how they didn't lose their shit because I would have... how did she even last as long as she did in modeling.

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Three or four times? Jesus Christ. I was getting all agitated watching her turn back TWICE. I don't know how they didn't lose their shit because I would have... how did she even last as long as she did in modeling.
And the grumpy "they yelled at me" pout as she is finally coming out.

:slap:

Intrinsicality

Grand Dame
Galloping off on her high-horse somewhere.
In case anyone wants a refresher on why people think she is such a dummy and hard to work with:

It was edited so it looks like she only held things up a few seconds but it was actually 30 seconds or more.
So.Even when the hat didn't sit... Is walking with a hat as a prop in hand...to hard for her? She could have worked it ..had she the brains.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
LOL at her trying to be all "artsy" these days on her instagram (the whitney, the blood orange post)--definitely trying to fit in

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
You don't suppose that those flowers around her midsection are strategically placed? :cautious:

And here's the shot where they strategically placed flowers over all her problem areas:

Starbuck

Grand Dame
At this point why is she posting selfies? Is she having medical issues? Why does she look so bloated and unhealthy?

Merci Petite

Worker Bee
At this point why is she posting selfies? Is she having medical issues? Why does she look so bloated and unhealthy?

I was lurking through her IG lately , she looks old and sad , perhaps it's her health or she just couldn't keep up with the demands in the biz and tries to stay somehow relevant . . . Whatever the reason , is a sad depressing sight, she was never super skinny but had such a charm and playfulness . Sigh

Starbuck

Grand Dame
I was lurking through her IG lately , she looks old and sad , perhaps it's her health or she just couldn't keep up with the demands in the biz and tries to stay somehow relevant . . . Whatever the reason , is a sad depressing sight, she was never super skinny but had such a charm and playfulness . Sigh
It is sad. Especially since her career/body seemed to completely tank right after she and Leonardo broken.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
It is sad. Especially since her career/body seemed to completely tank right after she and Leonardo broken.
she dated a kennedy right after and was fine during that but the rest is history; she'll make one hell of a soccer mom

*saying this as someone who saw her the other week*

Serea

Rising Star

Holy shit, she looks like . . . shit. :( I actually, genuinely feel bad for her. She legit looks like someone who doesn't even have the energy to put on clothes and makeup, or even brush her hair.

. . . oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.