Emily Didonato

S

Samira

Gorgeous face, even if her teeth are a little horsy. -10lb and she'd be UNBELIEVABLE.

Reactions: 1 user

délié

Rising Star
you can see so many private pictures of her on her facebook side... she looks so natural and casual there, really cute...

i somehow just manage to upload stored pictures as attachement, but i don't know how to post pictures in a bigger size...sorry, otherwise i would have posted some..

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Gorgeous face, even if her teeth are a little horsy. -10lb and she'd be UNBELIEVABLE.
Here are some photos of her when she's skinnier. I'm undecided if I like her skinnier though... I don't think it suits her very well.

A

AmorFlaco

my goodness she is stunning! i like the real-life shoot better than the photoshoot ones... the photoshoot ones make her look a little plastic

Reactions: 1 users

Zerocal

VIP - Model
VIP
She is better skinnier bc her face and eyes have more dramatics, have more edge.

Reactions: 1 users
N

nygiants

her eyes are freaking amazing. I would die to have eyes as blue as that.
I don't like her super super thin, just super thin. When she was "super super" thin, her hair was really dry looking.

A

AK91

I don't give a rat's ass about her shuttling b/w skinny and super skinny. She's insanely gorgeous either way.
The kind that would stop people (me) on the street to turn around & look at her.

w/o make up

Last edited by a moderator: