Emily Didonato

S

Skinny2012

She's an American model, very stunning face imo.

Her portofolio:

http://www.imgmodels.com/details.as....jpg&subid=1767&mainsubid=1767&catID=1&indx=4

Trussardi-SS-2012-with-Emily-DiDonato-3.jpg

april.jpg

Trussardi-SS-2012-with-Emily-DiDonato-3.jpg

emildy-didonato-giorgio-armani.jpg%3Fw%3D290

000000212916-emily_didonato-fit.jpeg

armani-beauty.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Gorgeous face, even if her teeth are a little horsy. -10lb and she'd be UNBELIEVABLE.

Reactions: 1 user
you can see so many private pictures of her on her facebook side... she looks so natural and casual there, really cute...

i somehow just manage to upload stored pictures as attachement, but i don't know how to post pictures in a bigger size...sorry, otherwise i would have posted some..

Gorgeous face, even if her teeth are a little horsy. -10lb and she'd be UNBELIEVABLE.

Here are some photos of her when she's skinnier. I'm undecided if I like her skinnier though... I don't think it suits her very well.

tumblr_loygfs8OfF1qmrqifo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz26s7E1ZH1r0fj3bo1_1280.jpg

my goodness she is stunning! i like the real-life shoot better than the photoshoot ones... the photoshoot ones make her look a little plastic

She is better skinnier bc her face and eyes have more dramatics, have more edge.

her eyes are freaking amazing. I would die to have eyes as blue as that.
I don't like her super super thin, just super thin. When she was "super super" thin, her hair was really dry looking.

I don't give a rat's ass about her shuttling b/w skinny and super skinny. She's insanely gorgeous either way.
The kind that would stop people (me) on the street to turn around & look at her.

23j2td0.jpg
34r8zud.jpg

w/o make up
emily%20d%20reqiuest.preview.jpg

936full-emily-didonato.jpg
000000269003-emily_didonato-fullsize_large.jpg

emily-didonato-victoria-secret-20-.jpg
Justin-Hopwood-Emily-Didonato-for-Polo-Jeans-Fall-2010-MaleModelSceneNet-04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: